Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Just now, W6er said:

What is? Keeping McGrath? As someone wrote on the BBC (I think it was) - keeping him would be the best transfer news they could ask for.

I read that too on BBC. To be fair we could have just said NO to Hibs and Aberdeen. But no further signings off our own bat speaks volumes. Fake saints brought in another defender on loan from Brighton 1 hour after Kerr deal was finalised to Wigan. Now we struggle on to January. ...............

Honest to f**k looks like we were happy to sit back and take Hibs cast offs whether we wanted them or even if they wanted to be here which I doubt very much.

5 hours ago, W6er said:

What is? Keeping McGrath? As someone wrote on the BBC (I think it was) - keeping him would be the best transfer news they could ask for.

So keeping the penalty taker and no signing anybody else apart from Wolves reserve isn't tin-pot? And letting Cammy go....Smisa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So keeping the penalty taker and no signing anybody else apart from Wolves reserve isn't tin-pot? And letting Cammy go....Smisa[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Tinpot through and through Ali Mccann and Jason Kerr leave for £1.2 million and £600,000.

We were willing to sell Mcgrath for £300,000 and 2 Hibs cast offs so much for not letting players go on the cheap.

As for letting Cammy go the mind boggles.

A free weekend means there's still time to get a couple of players in with pace . I thought we would have got that from the loan market.  Happy with McGrath staying . If we are going to persevere with three at the back I would prefer McCarthy,  Dunne and Shaunessey to be the first choice three as their height is a goal threat .

28 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Isma will make it all better........

Isma won't be coming.

Brexit has more or less f**ked our chances of signing foreign players - Motherwell and St. Johnstone have gone through work permit nightmares trying to get players in from foreign countries who are on anything less than a fortune.

The rich clubs will continue to have their pick, those of us less fortunate are left with the talent pool within Scotland and UK shores.