Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I’ve checked & double checked , no sign of Him here either 🤷‍♂️

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/squad/first-team

A typo. My goodness!

(I used to care about what I posted on here….   shows how little interest I now have in this place, now that the *** Walloper of Arbroath is King of the Hill, mega-poster, armchair fitba fan.)

the content of the post stands.

8 hours ago, antrin said:

A typo. My goodness!

(I used to care about what I posted on here….   shows how little interest I now have in this place, now that the *** Walloper of Arbroath is King of the Hill, mega-poster, armchair fitba fan.)

A typo? :lol:

ManU need to do something to maximise their investment in Grealish, who is not providing the glory for which they paid a big fee.

maybe Grealish DOES need wee John to kickstart him…?

Edited by faraway saint

9 hours ago, antrin said:

A typo. My goodness!

Typo. ?  😂.  No , a typo would have been something like MinU instead of ManU .

C’Mon Bud, you made a rip roaring James of it !! We’ve all done it …. Throw it over your shoulder and move on .

As for the content of the post still standing , unless Man United have signed Grealish , I don’t think it ever stood at all. 

19 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Typo. ?  😂.  No , a typo would have been something like MinU instead of ManU .

C’Mon Bud, you made a rip roaring James of it !! We’ve all done it …. Throw it over your shoulder and move on .

As for the content of the post still standing , unless Man United have signed Grealish , I don’t think it ever stood at all. 

TBH his attempt to cover up his fcuk up is funnier than the fcuk up. 

Anyhow, have we signed anybody yet? 

16 hours ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

The sad thing IS that our competitors at moment and will be for remainder unless we manage to restart far more positively have all reinforced their teams for the hard slog ahead. They have been proactive.

It's bubbling away... patience for now... let's hope other targets arrive and some leave...

14 hours ago, MenstrieSaint said:

My hope was that it would be Wigan chasing him , to strengthen the squad to push for promotion. 

They sound like favourites but an Irish (goal scoring and creative type) international available for something like 350k... let's watch and see.