Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

14 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Loan ? Strange one when they said he was free to go 🤷‍♂️

Most likely we are not paying all his wages and Hibs are saving some.

He gets to see if he's getting game time and what wages we or others may offer in the summer

Edited by Sweeper07

Got to agree with you but I would imagine his age compared to the others went against him.
Not age related for me. Had very high hopes for Dennis, never took his chances. Injuries and the Hearts red card done for him. We absolutely must have someone lined up though to let him go. Hope I'm right.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Not age related for me. Had very high hopes for Dennis, never took his chances. Injuries and the Hearts red card done for him. We absolutely must have someone lined up though to let him go. Hope I'm right.

He'd  have been on good money too... so value for contribution is an issue in budget terms too...

Inbound shortly....

Edited by Sweeper07

3 minutes ago, scam75 said:

Had noticed earlier that carlisle had settled contract of one of their 1st team strikers so he could purse a contract abroad, Dennis deal may have been well on the cards.