Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

What are the odds that when Alnwick leaves, we sign Trevor Carson formerly of Motherwell and Morecambe?
Is he not like in his forties? Looked it up and he is 33. Feels like he has been around forever.

Did he not sign for Dundee Utd in 2021 on a 2 year deal? That would take him to the end of 2023 for the contract to end? Only on loan to Morecambe until the end of this season.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

What are the odds that when Alnwick leaves, we sign Trevor Carson formerly of Motherwell and Morecambe?

While I hope Alnwick stays, however unlikely, I think in Lyness and Urminsky we have two very good keepers. Maybe give Jak food for thought if we were to get that coveted European place. Though. Given what's happening, maybe NOT making Europe would be more appealing. 

43 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

While I hope Alnwick stays, however unlikely, I think in Lyness and Urminsky we have two very good keepers. Maybe give Jak food for thought if we were to get that coveted European place. Though. Given what's happening, maybe NOT making Europe would be more appealing. 

An outstanding goalkeeper. Hard to hold onto him. Our goals against stats don’t do him justice

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, magnus said:

Scott Brown has left Aberdeen. Didn't fancy him as a coach but worth a contract to the end of the season? A winning mentality and still has skills.

Rumoured to be going to Parkhead, part of coaching staff. 

Edited by pod