With that, then depending on formations
they have:
LB/LWB
Tanser and Tait

RB/RWB
Tait, Fraser, Finlayson

CB
Dunne, Shaunghessy, Fraser, Finlayson

Is this enough cover for injuries or suspensions? Certainly going to be interesting.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

Taits legs have gone  Fraser is a poor defender but ok going forward, need better players  in

2 hours ago, waldorf34 said:

Taits legs have gone  Fraser is a poor defender but ok going forward, need better players  in

Agreed. Tait had a good season last season but this season has not been the same player. Would let him go. If we keep frasier and get Norm from Newport then just need cliff and woody to complete the defence. Cheers

Newport have knocked back our offer for Norman so looks like he won’t be heading up here unfortunately. 
If we can manage to sign Gogic up that would be a massive boost. His energy and attitude has been brilliant. Looks like a real team player too. Imagine there might be a few teams in for him now it seems he’ll consider staying in Scotland. 

Edited by Balmullo Bud

Newport have knocked back our offer for Norman so looks like he won’t be heading up here unfortunately. 
If we can manage to sign Gogic up that would be a massive boost. His energy and attitude has been brilliant. Looks like a real team player too. Imagine there might be a few teams in for him now it seems he’ll consider staying in Scotland. 
https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/20119305.newport-county-reject-bid-st-mirren-target-cameron-norman/

"Cameron is contracted to Newport County and the chairman has said to me that we are not necessarily a selling club where we have to sell at every moment.

“If a ridiculous offer comes in for millions of pounds it's a totally different ball game but we want to keep our best players and will continue to do that.”

C'mon Kibble, spend some of that charity funding you have. [emoji1787]

https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport/20119305.newport-county-reject-bid-st-mirren-target-cameron-norman/

"Cameron is contracted to Newport County and the chairman has said to me that we are not necessarily a selling club where we have to sell at every moment.

“If a ridiculous offer comes in for millions of pounds it's a totally different ball game but we want to keep our best players and will continue to do that.”

C'mon Kibble, spend some of that charity funding you have. [emoji1787]
Could you see us going in for the likes of Shaun Rooney as he is out of contract with the fakes instead to play the right wing back big lump role?

2 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Could you see us going in for the likes of Shaun Rooney as he is out of contract with the fakes instead to play the right wing back big lump role?

Doesn't seem that long ago he was on trial with us, sure he played a couple of friendlies. 

13 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

He looked suspect for our goal last week but not sure how good a defender he actually is?? He’s definitely a big lump who’s got a bit of dig and his height would be useful at set pieces. Wouldn’t be surprised if Robinson is sounding him out but hopefully better options for us out there.  

He looked suspect for our goal last week but not sure how good a defender he actually is?? He’s definitely a big lump who’s got a bit of dig and his height would be useful at set pieces. Wouldn’t be surprised if Robinson is sounding him out but hopefully better options for us out there.  
I'd say last season for the fakes I didn't think Tanser was a good defender, but when we switched to a back 4 I didn't think he was terrible at left back. Could depend how you play Rooney. Robo does love more tall, athletic and physical players from his time at 'Well.

Apparently we're after Jonah Ayunga from Morecambe.
Pacey forward like Charles-Cook at Ross County, only much taller.
In contract, but available for transfer.
Jonah Ayunga - Wikipedia

FTOF on P&B saying we are linked to Jonah Ayunga from Morecambe.

Thought I read somewhere that there are a fair few at Morecambe being made available, though under contract. Wondered how many we would be linked to:
Ryan Delaney - CB
Anthony O'Connor - CB
Ryan Cooney - RB
Ryan McLaughlin - RB/RWB
Connor Pye - LB
Shane McLoughlin - CM/RWB
Jonah Ayunga - RW/ST
Wes McDonald - RW/LW
Jon Obika - ST

Also players that are there and put of contract this summer:
Greg Leigh - LWB/LB
Rhys Bennett - CB
Aaron Wildig - CM
Arthur Gnahoua - LW/RW/ST

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

4th signing confirmed as done by Robinson with more to follow. Names will come out in the next few weeks even though we sort of know who the three in so far are.

We were linked with that young midfielder at Inverness a few weeks back, think Robinson brought him through at Motherwell?

Exciting season ahead I think with Lasley and Martin Foyle coming in as well.

He is I'm sure.

That’s him mate, I think his contract is up at Norwich too?
I have a lot of time to think and got the following

In contract for 22/23:
1. D. Lyness - 29yo - GK
2. M. Fraser - 27yo - CB/RB
3. J. Shaughnessy - 28yo - CB
4. C. Dunne - 28yo - CB
5. R. Tait - 31yo - RWB
6. S. Tanser - 26yo - LWB
7. E. Erhahon - 20yo - CM
8. J. Henderson - 19yo - RM
9. G. Kiltie - 24yo - CAM
10. C. Main - 29yo - ST
11. E. Brophy - 25yo - ST
12. A. Greive - 22yo - ST

Contract ending:
1. J. Alnwick - 28yo - GK
2. C. McCarthy - 23yo - CB
3. A. Power - 33yo - CDM
4. R. Flynn - 32yo - CM
5. M. Millar - 24yo - RWB

Loan ends:
1. C. Ronan - 23yo - CM
2. J. Jones - 26yo - LW
3. A. Gogić - 27yo - CDM

Alleged PCAs:
1. Trevor Carson - 33yo - GK - 6'0"
2. Mark O'Hara - 25yo - CDM/CM/CB/RB - 6'1"
3. Keanu Baccus - 23yo - CM/CDM - 5'9"

Potential rumoured players:
1. Reghan Tumilty - 25yo - RB/RWB - 5'10"
2. Reece McAlear - 20yo - CM - 6'1"
3. Steven Davis - 37yo - CM - 5'8"
4. Jonah Ayunga - 24yo - RW/ST - - 6'1"

So that's like a squad we had of like 20 first team players (due to Goodwin farming out all the young players).

Of the ones who's contracts are ending and loans finishing, of that 20 we are potentially losing 8 (if none of the out of contract folks sign on again). That will leave us with 12 first team players still in contact staying (maybe).

Robo has come out and said there are 4 already signed. This would take the count up from 12 to 16. He is then said in the daily record article he would like 2 or 3 more. That would then take us up to 19. That's less than we have currently in the squad.

In his time at Morcambe and Motherwell he operated with a squad size of between 26 and 29. Does that mean that the remaining spaces would be youths or would it be a mix of youth and loans?

28 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

He is I'm sure.

I have a lot of time to think and got the following

In contract for 22/23:
1. D. Lyness - 29yo - GK
2. M. Fraser - 27yo - CB/RB
3. J. Shaughnessy - 28yo - CB
4. C. Dunne - 28yo - CB
5. R. Tait - 31yo - RWB
6. S. Tanser - 26yo - LWB
7. E. Erhahon - 20yo - CM
8. J. Henderson - 19yo - RM
9. G. Kiltie - 24yo - CAM
10. C. Main - 29yo - ST
11. E. Brophy - 25yo - ST
12. A. Greive - 22yo - ST

Contract ending:
1. J. Alnwick - 28yo - GK
2. C. McCarthy - 23yo - CB
3. A. Power - 33yo - CDM
4. R. Flynn - 32yo - CM
5. M. Millar - 24yo - RWB

Loan ends:
1. C. Ronan - 23yo - CM
2. J. Jones - 26yo - LW
3. A. Gogić - 27yo - CDM

Alleged PCAs:
1. Trevor Carson - 33yo - GK - 6'0"
2. Mark O'Hara - 25yo - CDM/CM/CB/RB - 6'1"
3. Keanu Baccus - 23yo - CM/CDM - 5'9"

Potential rumoured players:
1. Reghan Tumilty - 25yo - RB/RWB - 5'10"
2. Reece McAlear - 20yo - CM - 6'1"
3. Steven Davis - 37yo - CM - 5'8"
4. Jonah Ayunga - 24yo - RW/ST - - 6'1"

So that's like a squad we had of like 20 first team players (due to Goodwin farming out all the young players).

Of the ones who's contracts are ending and loans finishing, of that 20 we are potentially losing 8 (if none of the out of contract folks sign on again). That will leave us with 12 first team players still in contact staying (maybe).

Robo has come out and said there are 4 already signed. This would take the count up from 12 to 16. He is then said in the daily record article he would like 2 or 3 more. That would then take us up to 19. That's less than we have currently in the squad.

In his time at Morcambe and Motherwell he operated with a squad size of between 26 and 29. Does that mean that the remaining spaces would be youths or would it be a mix of youth and loans?

Appreciate the summary 👌 

Definitely plenty anticipated movement each way 

No manager gets every transfer right 

Just have to hope Robbo gets significantly more hits then misses