Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 minute ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

He was a great player in his day but since he retired he’s been too busy getting his hair done and sticking up for his wife in court .

Him also. Don't get me started on Mickey. 

I'm bored already. Gies a signing!

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

I heard that we are signing shull (so he can dive to get us more penalties), Cookie Monster's biscuit supply (as a keeper, we wedge them into our net before each half and there's no space for the ball), Faraway Saint (just to get him to the stadium), antrin (as the coach driver), Baz (as a tactician, cos he's "always right") and Elvis (as a motivational speaker). We've refused to sign shull's aliases as they would fill our squad quota (and more) and we'd only have one player.

Don't know how true any of it is, just passing on what I heard.

2 minutes ago, Slarti said:

I heard that we are signing shull (so he can dive to get us more penalties), Cookie Monster's biscuit supply (as a keeper, we wedge them into our net before each half and there's no space for the ball), Faraway Saint (just to get him to the stadium), antrin (as the coach driver), Baz (as a tactician, cos he's "always right") and Elvis (as a motivational speaker). We've refused to sign shull's aliases as they would fill our squad quota (and more) and we'd only have one player.

Don't know how true any of it is, just passing on what I heard.

Not to mention Faraway Saint as an SLO to welcome people to the stadium.

What's just as important this close season is who we hold on to - like Erhahon, Flynn and Gogic.

Young Ethan is developing into a classy midfielder (when he screws the bobbin); Flynn (if he stays fit) is versatile and he will use his experience to develop and encourage others; and Gogic should be a priority to sign on a permanent basis.

Also, JG may be hovering around to lure the likes of Shaughnessy, Dunne and Kiltie to the other team in all-red.

What's just as important this close season is who we hold on to - like Erhahon, Flynn and Gogic.
Young Ethan is developing into a classy midfielder (when he screws the bobbin); Flynn (if he stays fit) is versatile and he will use his experience to develop and encourage others; and Gogic should be a priority to sign on a permanent basis.
Also, JG may be hovering around to lure the likes of Shaughnessy, Dunne and Kiltie to the other team in all-red.

If I was a dons fan I would be worried he was hovering around them. They will expect with their fan base and cash to aim higher than them.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk