Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Wondering if this is the year we move on long rumoured targets - Scott Allan and Mikey Johnstone. 

Mike’s Johnson would be an interesting prospect as it seems unlikely he’ll be getting much game time at Parkhead next season.

I was keen on us signing him on loan a couple of years ago but really don’t think he’s looked the part when given an opportunity at Celtic.

I’m sure he would benefit from a move, needs a move if he wants to progress his career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't it a good thing that there is apparently no speculation in the press about who we are about to sign for next season?
It doesn't necessarily mean we are having no success - quite the opposite (I hope).

Agreed oddly enough.

I’d rather just get an announcement that a player has signed as opposed to the pish spouted on here ( including me ) [emoji2]

47 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

Isn't it a good thing that there is apparently no speculation in the press about who we are about to sign for next season?

It doesn't necessarily mean we are having no success - quite the opposite (I hope).

TBH they way that our four pre-contracts have been widely reported, I think any "surprise" signings may be few and far between.

He needs a spell at Motherwell before Saints could consider signing him.
Was it not reported we were interested in him? If comes to picking a side who finished top 6 with european football or us (who next season could struggle potentially with Dundee down and Killie up who have more cash) in a stronger Premiership, who would you choose?

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

Was it not reported we were interested in him? If comes to picking a side who finished top 6 with european football or us (who next season could struggle potentially with Dundee down and Killie up who have more cash) in a stronger Premiership, who would you choose?

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

i think killie will go straight back down imo

7 hours ago, saintargyll said:

i think killie will go straight back down imo

Unless they spend a load of money , I agree with you. Any time I saw them on the telly they were no great shakes. That whole division, admittedly on the telly ,were eye bleeding to watch. That’s been the worst fare on show in that division by some distance for a few years.