Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Kiltie is going to Livingston, big Joe down South. Possibly one signing tonight
With the way the midfield plays, having Kiltie in it deeper it doesn't feel he is in a game. It is more suited to Gogic, Baccus and O'Hara.
Joe is a big earner I bet and one of may favourites, but I feel he really just wants regular football and I'm not sure he gets that here.
Big Joe going worries me though as even though Gogic can play at the back or the middle, it feels light if there are suspensions or injuries playing with a back 3. As well as with the midfield too.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Mainstand Sweary Mob said:

With the way the midfield plays, having Kiltie in it deeper it doesn't feel he is in a game. It is more suited to Gogic, Baccus and O'Hara.
Joe is a big earner I bet and one of may favourites, but I feel he really just wants regular football and I'm not sure he gets that here.
Big Joe going worries me though as even though Gogic can play at the back or the middle, it feels light if there are suspensions or injuries playing with a back 3. As well as with the midfield too.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk

I am not fully convinced about Kiltie but do rate big Joe. 

43 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Kiltie is going to Livingston, big Joe down South. Possibly one signing tonight

Hate to tell you but Kiltie is going to either Kilmarnock or St Johnstone on loan, both are trying to land him before the window closes, it won’t be Livingston.

Bad move.

12 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

Hate to tell you but Kiltie is going to either Kilmarnock or St Johnstone on loan, both are trying to land him before the window closes, it won’t be Livingston.

Bad move.

As @W6ersuggests. Balancing the books will play a large part in what happens. STV suggested that Stephen Robinson expects to be involved until the close of business at midnight.

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Robinson has told the beeb that he doesn't want to lose anyone and isn't interested in bringing anyone in. I don't know if that's really what he thinks but I believe we definitely need cover at wleft wingback.

BBC saying one thing and STV another 

41 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Yes they can

I don't agree. Fraser would be the same problem as Tait, without the engine. Dunne is never a wingback. Left back? Maybe. Tanser is the only left wingback we have which is why the square peg Tait is filling in in the round hole.

2 minutes ago, RossCSmfc said:

Hearing we got a deal over the line last minute with Kiltie going out the door in a swap deal with Killie for Calum Waters, great news for LB cover and cutting the budget slightly. Paperwork concluded already and announcement due today. 

Let's hope that's a late April fool.

1 hour ago, RossCSmfc said:

Hearing we got a deal over the line last minute with Kiltie going out the door in a swap deal with Killie for Calum Waters, great news for LB cover and cutting the budget slightly. Paperwork concluded already and announcement due today. 

Interesting one.