Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I think this will happen. Watt loved playing under Robinson. Fakes have got green light for Rudden and Motherwell after gerard gardner. Hibs have also knocked back offers from WIgan for Nisbet and campbell and insist they are going nowhere so Baccus might climb up the ladder in Wigan's priorities. 

10 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

If we bring in Watt, Small & Lowry, I would be very happy with our deadline day business. 

With the Celtic Scottish cup tie as well, we must have made quite the dent in the accounts loss. 👍

Deary me

The loss in the accounts has already occurred and can’t be changed 😂🤡

The Celtic Scottish Cup tie might make a dent in this season’s overspend but there will still be a loss…. To add to last seasons loss. 🤡

16 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

Deary me

The loss in the accounts has already occurred and can’t be changed 😂🤡

The Celtic Scottish Cup tie might make a dent in this season’s overspend but there will still be a loss…. To add to last seasons loss. 🤡

Is there anything at all I can post you won’t argue about? 

Once again, what I said was fair & accurate and you’ve utterly spun it. I really have triggered you beyond return. Imagine being this angry, all the time. 😂😂

30 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Once again, what I said was fair & accurate and you’ve utterly spun it. I really have triggered you beyond return. Imagine being this angry, all the time. 😂😂

No it wasn't. 

Not even remotely.

You remain deluded and blind to the facts. 

53 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You would give an aspirin a headache

STV saying doesn't look like Lowery is going to Happen.
Kyle Gunn saying the same on twitter and he's normally spot on with Saints stuff.
Probably where STV got their info, looking online seems like Rangers are looking for guaranteed minutes on pitch for Lowry before agreeing any potential loan.

e314610b0de9b91514cfa0a44944dbda.jpg

Sent from my T671H using Tapatalk