Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

A short term Goalie possibility to consider might be Greg Sutton, Canadian International keeper.

Just released by Toronto FC due to the strict salary guidelines for all MLS teams.

Only 32, approx 6' 5" and certainly experienced enough to do a job in the first team if required, as a back up to Howard.

Was on $157,000 basic with Toronto (roughly £100k) so he'd be way out of our price range unless he's taking a massive pay cut.

Guest barney
Was on $157,000 basic with Toronto (roughly £100k) so he'd be way out of our price range unless he's taking a massive pay cut.

paul gallacher should be good enough to oust mark howard as first team goalie. we just need a central defender, left back couple of midfielders, left winger, and a couple of strikers - then get rid of half the team of 2008!

i would personally suck gus macpherson's cock if we signed morais!

Could we arrange some sort of charitable collection in aid of it? I'm sure the PDE would run an article with a nice photograph. Maybe even save it for comic relief!

PS I would love to see him sign now, just to see that!

PPS Wonder what Gus's cum face is like?

:lol:

Edited by jimdickloyal

We're taking a young centre half called Terry Nutkins to Italy as a trialist. Was released by Oldham a few weeks ago. I guess that he might be a replacement for McAusland.

Hope we're not taking any otter trialists with us.

We're taking a young centre half called Terry Nutkins to Italy as a trialist. Was released by Oldham a few weeks ago. I guess that he might be a replacement for McAusland.
If think you are getting your trialist mixed up with a naturalist. :wink:

If you get 20 games out of him, you get 20 really good really good games, hes different class

True he is a class player! He was about to be offered a new deal by aberdeen but then he got crocked and they withdrew it! But he was told that would be the case if he failed to prove his long term fitness! But a fit jamie smith would be an asset to any team in the SPL! Coincidentally my wife used to work with his uncle! But that dosent mean I can get any inside info or anything or Im going to start posting "EXCLUSIVES" god help us no!