Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Was walking past the ground earlier and spotted a journalist and a photographer there, maybe we're unveiling a new signing.

Was almost nearly knocked down by Denzil, perhaps if he'd known who I was he'd have sped up instead of slowing down :ph34r:

Neil McCann is training with St Johnstone - worth a punt for left back?

also Bobo Balde has been declared bankrupt, would he be willing to play for us until january to try and make some money?

Er, no. McCann could never play left back and Balde was declared bankrupt for a debt of £8,000 or 2 days wages from his Cellik days - wages he received until June this year. So I think the answer is he doesn't need the money.

Er, no. McCann could never play left back and Balde was declared bankrupt for a debt of £8,000 or 2 days wages from his Cellik days - wages he received until June this year. So I think the answer is he doesn't need the money.

surely the point is regardless of what he was earning up until june this year - he has none of it left, hence why he was declared bankrupt!

i thought mccann had filled in at LB for falkirk - happy to accept i am wrong though.

surely the point is regardless of what he was earning up until june this year - he has none of it left, hence why he was declared bankrupt!

i thought mccann had filled in at LB for falkirk - happy to accept i am wrong though.

No, when seeking to recover a debt you can have someone declared bankrupt but it doesn't mean he's skint just that he's not paying up. On McCann, it's just my opinion that he could never play left back, that's all.

No, when seeking to recover a debt you can have someone declared bankrupt but it doesn't mean he's skint just that he's not paying up. On McCann, it's just my opinion that he could never play left back, that's all.

i am aware you can attempt to have someone declared bankrupt if you are pursuing a debt as a sort of threat - but i was under the impression you could not actually be declared bankrupt unless you were actually skint. In any case do we know Why BB is being declared bankrupt?

Edited by BLF

i am aware you can attempt to have someone declared bankrupt if you are pursuing a debt as a sort of threat - but i was under the impression you could not actually be declared bankrupt unless you were actually skint. In any case do we know Why BB is being declared bankrupt?

BB was sequestrated for an unpaid Debt at Glasgow Sheriff court ? Decree was granted and that allows the Pursuer to apply to have the Debtor Sequestrated ! This was probably an oversight by BB, Who I believe did not Defend , or was aware of the Action.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch - What makes you think that BB would be interested in playing for St Mirren on the wages that we pay ?

BB was sequestrated for an unpaid Debt at Glasgow Sheriff court ? Decree was granted and that allows the Pursuer to apply to have the Debtor Sequestrated ! This was probably an oversight by BB, Who I believe did not Defend , or was aware of the Action.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch - What makes you think that BB would be interested in playing for St Mirren on the wages that we pay ?

obviously under normal circumstances he wouldnt be but if for example, he was broke - 6months for saints might be a decent earner until he could find a more lucrative contract in Jan - that was really my thought, going by your description though BB isnt skint - therefore he would have little or no interest in playing for us unless he particularly likes living here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to speculate the following:

A manager who made the team practice set pieces, throw ins and corners.

A manager who played players in their best positions

A manager who had some tactical intelligence

A manager who was..............average

Wouldnt that be great!

Why bother speculating?

We already have a fantastic manager in Gus Macpherson.