Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Does that imply Andy Millen could be tempted to try his hand at management elsewhere?

A few years ago Andy Milan was offered the Ayr United job. Andy wanted the job but the club would not let him go. Andy has always stated his main aim is to go into management.

One of the best attacking teams I have seen from St Mirren was when Andy Milen was in charge against Motherwell while Gus was off on compassionate leave. Get this Andy played wide men that day.

• 2 weeks later...

You and that fud Fraser (you) need to open your eyes and look at what's happening to your team. Or you could just get tae f**k instead. :wink:

Okay then, I'll try opening my eyes.

Yip, even with my eyes open it still appears that Gus has taken us from the brink of the 2nd Division to a 4th consecutive season in the SPL and 2 major semi finals in the same year for the first time ever in the club's history.

Your problem is that you are thick and stupid. :wink:

Yip, even with my eyes open it still appears that Gus has taken us from the brink of the 2nd Division to a 4th consecutive season in the SPL and 2 major semi finals in the same year for the first time ever in the club's history.

:lol::lol::lol:

Somethings never change, happy new year :D

Yip, we have done all those things, very big achievements, but we have also gone through 2009 with just one home league win, and finished in the bottom three for three seasons in a row. Gus has made a lot of poor signings in the last couple of years. We currently have no wide midfielders that aren't injury-prone. We have one left-back who Gus has seemingly fallen out with. Our home attendances are terrible and a worrying number of fans are on the team's back.

Maybe with a manager who could actually pick a starting 11, we could be aiming for the top 6 in a couple of seasons?

You can't deny that a lot of fans want a new management team. Or maybe you're too thick and stupid to listen to opinions other than your own :wink::rolleyes: