Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

POsted this elsewhere but it probably should be here:

This may be, and probably is, only a rumour but I have been told the BOD no longer expect to sell the club and feel they can't afford to be IN the SPL. Apparently the costs are such that they don't believe they could get any sort of return without finishing seventh or above and the outlay for this without a gaurantee of return is not worth the risk. If this is the case then maybe the disruption due to bonus payments and non invites for after-final do is not totally accidental. :ph34r::unsure:

This may be, and probably is, only a rumour but I have been told the BOD no longer expect to sell the club and feel they can't afford to be IN the SPL. Apparently the costs are such that they don't believe they could get any sort of return without finishing seventh or above and the outlay for this without a gaurantee of return is not worth the risk. If this is the case then maybe the disruption due to bonus payments and non invites for after-final do is not totally accidental. :ph34r::unsure:

That must be the biggest load of rubbish i've ever heard. The TV income alone from being in the top flight is 10 times what you can xpect in the 1st division. Add in sponsorship money and gate receipts, it is ludicrous for anybody to suggest any BOD want relegation!

Even a complete fool would recognise it's easier to balance the books in the SPL than it is to do so in the first division.

:rolleyes:

I think you have been on the Bucky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HAHAHAHA N Gallacher mite get some practice at training on how tay deal way crossed baws ,instead a flapping like a big lassie evreytime wan comes neer him,crossed baws,I when he sits doon fur his tea at nite,Last rumour i heard Memhet for Hearts but thats old news noo well aboot 2 weeks and dorman tay plymouth.N while were on the subject of Dorman is it true Hibs new away strip is the colour of Kryptonite to try and stop Andy Dorman banging in superman style goals against them , just a rumour i heard :green

Edited by bigg10man