Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

HAHAHAHA N Gallacher mite get some practice at training on how tay deal way crossed baws ,instead a flapping like a big lassie evreytime wan comes neer him,crossed baws,I when he sits doon fur his tea at nite,Last rumour i heard Memhet for Hearts but thats old news noo well aboot 2 weeks and dorman tay plymouth.N while were on the subject of Dorman is it true Hibs new away strip is the colour of Kryptonite to try and stop Andy Dorman banging in superman style goals against them , just a rumour i heard :green

In English?

I said somewhere else on this forum, but Marios Klimpl would be a good addition as he's a very agressive midfielder and can play centre back.

He's been told by Dundee to find another club.

liked the look of him when he played with motherwell, would like to see him in a saints top next season

I said somewhere else on this forum, but Marios Klimpl would be a good addition as he's a very agressive midfielder and can play centre back.

Possibly because of the amount of money he'son - out of our price range.

Like the idea of McNamee though if he's as good as he used to be. Would have him at RB and Barron in the middle. :)

In English?

God your funny now go on tell us a joke ,you no wit i hate see fuds like you that there best line is "in english plz". i never new i wis in england ,yeah mite as well say "in hindi plz" cause englands just as foreign a country tay me .as bloody nepal,usa if you no wat i mean but your thinking good old us of a im using the gaelic meaning

God your funny now go on tell us a joke ,you no wit i hate see fuds like you that there best line is "in english plz". i never new i wis in england ,yeah mite as well say "in hindi plz" cause englands just as foreign a country tay me .as bloody nepal,usa if you no wat i mean but your thinking good old us of a im using the gaelic meaning

Was that posted by text message?

As has Jay McEveley.

These guys will be on 5 figures a week, way out of our price range.

Gary Teale is nearly 32 , I predict he'll be playing back in Scotland next season on a lot less than 5 figures a week !

yawn are you really that funny go son be funny for the first time in your life im no a wee dikheed computer nerd that can day this shite but i can fite like f**k so go on make me laff ya gimp

You could have replied with a straight "yes" or "no"

Anyway im glad you can "fite", im sure that will come in very useful!

Always thought that he was totally gash for Motherwell. He was booked more times than Shuggy and that took some doing that season.

Don't rate him so he will get a 2yr deal!!

David Van Zanten from Hamilton

Stephen Craig from Ross County

Jim MacAlistair from Morton

Nicky Phinn from Dunfermline

And a left back as summer signings and possibly another striker if he could be afforded

very over-rated player, had one good season but fell down the pecking oreder this season.

would much rather we went for steven bell

plus why would we need another right back when we have david barron? and chances are ross will sign a new deal. the priority will be a left back.

very over-rated player, had one good season but fell down the pecking oreder this season.

would much rather we went for steven bell

plus why would we need another right back when we have david barron? and chances are ross will sign a new deal. the priority will be a left back.

Van Zanten can play CB, RB, RM, & CM so he would be a solid and reliable utility player for in very small squad

Roos is going to Motherwell

Edited by gl-94-smtid

Van Zanten can play CB, RB, RM, & CM so he would be a solid and reliable utility player for in very small squad

Roos is going to Motherwell

I wouldn't disagree with that if we are unable to get anything better. Similar to the Alan Reid situation - certainly no world beater but could cover a number of positions and would certainly have been better than Mo Camara.

If signing Vanzy again avoided another bad desperate signing like that then fair enough. Don't think he'd command too much money either given how his last couple of years have went.

Edited by Maboza