Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

He has got a dodgy temperament, admittedly, but am I the only St Mirren fan who thinks that a fit Michael Stewart is a far better player than anyone else in our midfield?

I'd be happy for the guy to sign, and act like a complete fud, as long as he did the business on the park.

This is all academic though, as we could never afford him :huh:

Total over-rated waste of space loser.

He cant kick his own arse never mind a football.Cant believe he has made a living out of it for so long.

Hearts were that use to playing with 10 men it didnt matter when he eventually lost the plot and got sent off

Whit he said

Can someone lock this topic?

It's not even a proper rumour one person saying offer him a deal doesn't make a rumour.

At least st sid makes up something about my brother in laws cousins uncles old m8 knows

someone who says such & such is signing for saints.

Get it put into general nonsense asap.

Can someone lock this topic?

It's not even a proper rumour one person saying offer him a deal doesn't make a rumour.

At least st sid makes up something about my brother in laws cousins uncles old m8 knows

someone who says such & such is signing for saints.

Get it put into general nonsense asap.

Have you read the title? It's Speculation Thread, people Speculate, no concrete rumours, that's for the rumour mill.

Stewart is an arsehole but it's great to have an arsehole in the team, how many people secretly admire Paul Hartley? :rolleyes:

Speculation on P&B that QotS are about to enter administration.

Time to move in for Harris.

Aye.

I see STU posting in that thread.

If HE disnae know any substance to it, then who would...?

I was hoping to see a word from skyline drifter...

He'd really know.

Aye.

I see STU posting in that thread.

If HE disnae know any substance to it, then who would...?

I was hoping to see a word from skyline drifter...

He'd really know.

I don't have much dealings with Queens through work, someone else does that and as soon as he's off the phone to the manager or chairman I'm usually bugging him for info!

It wouldn't be a surprise if they're in trouble. They slashed the squad at the start of the season and the bad weather means they've played at home once in the last few months - and that was a cup game with a poor attendance. They also had a dispute with the council who claimed they hadn't been paid for providing catering at Palmerston.

I assumed this statement from their chairman last week was more to do with the increasingly difficult relationship between him and his manager but perhaps not: http://www.qosfc.com/new_newsview.aspx?newsid=396

Typically, I'm off for a fortnight so if they are f**ked I won't get all the gossip. However, I'd say the fact SD hasn't been on the thread to quash the rumours speaks volumes.

Can't we move Shuggy out to free a wage? To the Dung or is that a non starter now?

The likely problem is that his wage will be more than Dunfermline are willing to pay. Last season, during the January transfer window, Dennis Wyness was offered to Ayr Utd. (and presumably other First Division clubs) with us continuing to pay half his wages for the remainder of the season.

In today's Sunday Mail DL is quoted with the comment " I"ve a wee sum of money there and a list of players, I wouldn't expect much but maybe one or two things might happen." :rolleyes:

Certainly not what he said post-match. Said there is always a wish list but there's no way to do anything without shifting someone first.