Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Naw, we'll be offering Nish a 2 year deal if Higdon goes.

There's a thread on P&B speculating about summer transfer moves etc.

In amongst it all there's a Hibs fan who alludes to this very move in a one liner,that if you blink you might miss it.

I thought when Nish played for Killie he used to cause us all sorts of problems.However, at Hibs he has been absolutely shit.

Maybe a change of scenery might be what he needs.If our manager can get 14+ goals out Higdon,then maybe he could do the same with NIsh.

Green dot for that. I'm fed up seeing all this mathematically safe pish. I was educated on the Tom Hendrie school of being safe in a league.

Source . good old wiki...........

"Arithmetic or arithmetics is the oldest and most elementary branch of mathematics"

So mathematically speaking that usage is correct. Though fwiw I prefer Arithmetic - to me that's all that counts dry.gif

I remember walking to Rugby Park behind a few Killie fans while Nish was still with them and they were slating the guy. I daresay you could've walked behind a few Saints supporters up until a week or so ago and heard them slating Higdon.

That said, I really don't fancy Nish. I've always thought he has no positional sense, fails to put himself about, and greets about nothing. An immensely uninspiring rumour IMO.

I remember walking to Rugby Park behind a few Killie fans while Nish was still with them and they were slating the guy. I daresay you could've walked behind a few Saints supporters up until a week or so ago and heard them slating Higdon.

That said, I really don't fancy Nish. I've always thought he has no positional sense, fails to put himself about, and greets about nothing. An immensely uninspiring rumour IMO.

Cue Higdon when DL came on board. He might be the making of Nish as a striker if we take him. I, personally am not a fan of Nish but hope is eternal

Would like to see us move for Mensing , Imrie , Canning , Dorman (on a season loan ) , Thompson and Rankin.

I,m assuming that Higdon will go , McGowan will head back to c*ltic , Times up for Potter , Mair ,Brady , Hegarty , McCluskey and Cregg which would basically be swopping one group of players for another.

If we keep the rest of the squad , and allow for younger players coming through we could have a fitter stronger team next season.

True enough. Maybe I'm being a bit hasty, and a bit harsh.

I, personally, think it is time to let DL choose his own team next season, if what I've observed the last few gameshave been what I've been looking for from Saints after last few years of defensiveness. He, himself, admiited that GM's players are starting to believe in his style of play

Would like to see us move for Mensing , Imrie , Canning , Dorman (on a season loan ) , Thompson and Rankin.

I,m assuming that Higdon will go , McGowan will head back to c*ltic , Times up for Potter , Mair ,Brady , Hegarty , McCluskey and Cregg which would basically be swopping one group of players for another.

If we keep the rest of the squad , and allow for younger players coming through we could have a fitter stronger team next season.

Some good shouts in there. Wonder if dorman would ever consider a move back to st mirren? Maybe another spl side like say united or motherwell might consider a loan deal. Don't think he is even in their match day squads anymore.

I don't mean to sound bad, but wouldn't Andy Dorman consider coming back to us on loan (or another SPL Club for that matter) as a backward step at all?

By all accounts he's been pretty poor for Crystal Palace and has managed only 11 starts so far.I also know that his wife was quite happy to stay up here,before he moved.

It wouldn't be the most unlikely move, although money would of course be an issue,no doubt.

The Palace manager the other week said there was a future for Dorman at the club but at the moment he needed battlers to get them out of relegation trouble.

Dorman's most prolific times in the last few years were towards the end of the season so it's a bit of an odd stance.