Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Top of my wish list is Carey/Mcgowan, A good centre half.

I think carey should come back for another year, c*ltic have a strong left side as it is and i doubt that he could brake through right now but at the same time thats depending on if travner resigns which i'm not 100% he will :/

Dunno if this has been mentioned or not but I see Swindon have been relegated to League 2 in England and Scott Cuthbert is out of contract with them. I'd have him back in the buds defence in a heartbeat.

Swindon paid c*ltic 100k for Cuthbert and he's bound to be out of our wage bracket, I expect he'll stay south of the border with another league one type club.

i think it would be worth taking a punt at Cuthbert again as he will have more experience than before

if his wage demands are too high then fair enough but IMO they shouldn't be

Definitely worth an enquiry... McGregor and Cuthbert as a centre half pairing, I'd be pretty happy with that.

Definitely worth an enquiry... McGregor and Cuthbert as a centre half pairing, I'd be pretty happy with that.

I'd be happy with that too. I might also look at Hogg too. having a rotation of like of McGregor, Mair, Cuthbert and Hogg would be good. Then can see how the f*ck we can get Cheesey out on loan again to actually get more experience at CB so if/when McGregor goes he has the ability to take his place as he is on the longest contact ever!

As he has been told he will be released by Inverness, does anyone think Grant Munro could make a decent addition to St. Mirren's defence?

I know he's not the best Defender in the World, but in Scottish Football, who is? :unsure:

Great shout. Strolled through the game on Saturday. Can't understand why Butcher is getting rid TBH.