Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

what a bloon!

It would appear that he was correct all along, all you were doing was shouting abuse. However when a bet was offered you back peddled. It would appear that there is only one bloon.

I am afraid you owe an apology.

new signing coming, no joke or bull here..might be this week or sometime next week but is a done deal and aint Carey....and aint any of the trialists, 100% hush hush at moment but a great signing...

i'll give you that 1, you were right. i was told it was carey though.

Noticed that Reimond Manco Albarracin was added to Nigel Hasselbainks friends list on Facebook today.

Peruvian striker/attacking midfielder who is currently without a club.

I wonder if Nigel met him at training today :D

* Wiki Link *

That sounded like something that the one and only sid would say :lol::lol: :lol:

Noticed that Reimond Manco Albarracin was added to Nigel Hasselbainks friends list on Facebook today.

* Wiki Link *

They were both at PSV at the same time.

Since all of our signings have been permanent transfers so far....what´s to stop us signing a couple of extra players on loan deals?

Surely we should take advantage of the "fringe" talent from down south.

Would like to see this happening to give us a wee bit of cover but the parent clubs would have to pay the vast majority if not all of the players wages.

* Wiki Link *

Saw that name meant by him on twitter as @hsslbnk today but it was in a stream of Dutch and I hadn't a clue what he meant.

Since all of our signings have been permanent transfers so far....what´s to stop us signing a couple of extra players on loan deals?

Surely we should take advantage of the "fringe" talent from down south.

Very good shout.

Could happen in September after the clubs announce their 25 man squad...

Won't the transfer window be closed then ? :unsure:

Sorry Div, you're right. Last week in August then when the managers will know who wont be in the squad :P

Also be the chance to snap up some players on a free as well as a few contracts will be ripped up then.

i see the daily star says stephen hughes has rejected a move to aberdeen because he wants to stay in the central belt, its says we still want him? a doubt our contract offer would still be on the table for him if we are hoping to sign carey?

Not a player, but the Airdrie Stomp boards are saying a member of their backroom staff coming to Saints.

Could be a coach. Think we are lacking an actual coach at the minute although DL and IJ seem to do a lot of coaching work.

Edit: Apparently it's Ian Heron (Doctor)

Edited by Murray7

Could be a coach. Think we are lacking an actual coach at the minute although DL and IJ seem to do a lot of coaching work.

Edit: Apparently it's Ian Heron (Doctor)

Another one?

I reckon that's the fourth (in two years) since my old man retired after 30 years with the club.

They don't make them like they used to.............................................:rolleyes:

Another one?

I reckon that's the fourth (in two years) since my old man retired after 30 years with the club.

They don't make them like they used to.............................................:rolleyes:

I'm guessing he didn't have to deal with a captain that couldn't control his bowel movements?

http://www.walsall.web-fans.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1340:c*ltic-target-recently-released-saddler-williams&catid=4:ex-saddler-news&Itemid=4

According to this we are looking at Left back Tom Williams

Released Walsall left back Tom Williams is believed to be looking to revive his career in Scotland, where c*ltic, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and St Mirren all supposed to be keen on signing him.

Unbelievably it is c*ltic who are reported to be leading the chase, with Hoops manager Neil Lennon well known to be keen to add defensive signings to his squad this summer.

Williams next move would be the 30 year old’s 13th club since joining West Ham in 2000. His much travelled career has also included an international cap for Cyprus who fielded him once in 2006

c*ltic are no strangers to former Walsall left backs, having signed Daniel Fox from Coventry City 18 months after being at The Saddlers.