Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Another one?

I reckon that's the fourth (in two years) since my old man retired after 30 years with the club.

They don't make them like they used to.............................................:rolleyes:

Confirmed on Airdrie's OS; http://www.airdrieunitedfc.com/news/club-news/739-ian-heron-away-to-st-mirren

Meanwhile, Airdrie have bolstered their squad with ex-St Mirren superstar Sean Lynch.

We have just offloaded our crocks, we don't need another one to waste a wage on.

Really liked Broadfoot when he was with us, but after reminiscing for a nano second I remembered he has glass legs. Have to agree with Wilbur - a gamble too far sadly.

Not from my usual reliable source so thought I'd post it in here! One of my R**gers supporting mates believes we are getting Andrew Little on a season long loan! Can play up front or right back! If true believe it would prob be for cover up front as were pretty well covered at right back! Thoughts?

• 1 month later...