Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Asda beans are very good and cheap, where do you get Hinez beans, never seen them in the shops.tongue.png

Setco supermarkets apparently.

In other news, I'll be changing my underpants before coming to today's game. Well,when I say change, I'm currently undecided as to whether I'll just turn the current pair inside out....again. It is, indeed, purely speculation at this stage.

• 2 weeks later...

How about having a look these Morton trialists;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuomas_Rannankari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Larena

On paper, both look excellent and far too good for First Division.

That Larena guy played 82 times for Atletico Madrid and is only 30 ? Is this a wikipedia whoosh moment ? He surely can't be on trial at Morton !

Well blow me down. How on earth have they got this guy on trial?

Time to do what we done when Jose Quitongo was on trial down there. Swoop and show him who the big team is in this area. A guy who's played over 100 games in La Liga is surely worth signing till the end of the season.

Mick McCarthy confirms Leigh Griffiths can leave Wolves. Colin Calderwood was keen to keep him but by McCarthy's admission, he's not sure about Fenlon. He said there are a few Scottish clubs hovering though and he'd maybe even be willing to flog him for no transfer fee but a sell-on percentage.

At the AGM DL mentioned that they were keeping tabs on Stephen McGinns brother who I believe is at Queens Park. IIRC was there not a younger McGinn in the youth ranks? What happened to him - is it the same one?

QP have a player called Paul McGinn, a right back who got their YPOTY last season and I'm pretty sure that Stephen's other brother John McGinn is still somewhere in our ranks.

QP have a player called Paul McGinn, a right back who got their YPOTY last season and I'm pretty sure that Stephen's other brother John McGinn is still somewhere in our ranks.

John was certainly with us last year. Coming from a family member with some background in the game, it seems that John was always thought of as the brother with most potential, but has been branded (from within the club) with the old "too wee" tag. not sure if anything has changed from then, though.