Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

John was certainly with us last year. Coming from a family member with some background in the game, it seems that John was always thought of as the brother with most potential, but has been branded (from within the club) with the old "too wee" tag. not sure if anything has changed from then, though.

Sub in Under 19s cup game recently

Scored their winner today.

McGregor will be back playing in a couple of months but worth a wee loan deal if possible as hope that Darren Mcgregor will sign a new contract once back playing so only looking for 6 mint cover

Think youve got the wrong Barr mate. Darren Barr came off the bench for Hearts on Xmas eve!

Ooops! Cheers buddie!

Bobby Barr and not Darren Barr.

What Bobby Barr that used to have the dancing school in the High Street? My God, he must be ninety and still putting in 90 minutes on a Saturday! There must be something in this dancing lark - look at Sir Brucie: he's still sleeping with a former Miss World. spudnikconfounded.gif

What Bobby Barr that used to have the dancing school in the High Street? My God, he must be ninety and still putting in 90 minutes on a Saturday! There must be something in this dancing lark - look at Sir Brucie: he's still sleeping with a former Miss World. spudnikconfounded.gif

Bobby Barr, the dancer, is a she and nowhere near 90 but could still probably get into Livi's defence.

Was she no Bonnie Barr?

Was she no Bonnie Barr?

Bobby was the father who started dancing in New York at the Fred Astaire Dance School in the late 1940's before coming home to Paisley to start a school and Bonnie was his daughter who started teaching disco and majorettes in the 70's (with another sister who's name I dinna ken). spudnikdiscoball.gif

Bobby was the father who started dancing in New York at the Fred Astaire Dance School in the late 1940's before coming home to Paisley to start a school and Bonnie was his daughter who started teaching disco and majorettes in the 70's (with another sister who's name I dinna ken). spudnikdiscoball.gif

Zanzi...? :)