Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Kris Doolan is on DL's list for Summer signings.

My boss sponsors him at Partick - recons he is definately moving to SPL and us, Killie and Inverness have enquired. He still has 1 year left on his contract, so not sure what sort of money we would be able to pay for him........he is there top scorer, I think would be a decent signing.

Have heard that McShane is unlikely to be kept on and that Hamilton are keen to kep him.McShane seems to be enjoying his game time there and Hamilton sem happy with his contribution.

Heard from the same source that we're after two strikers.

I presume from previous posts that one of them could well be Kris Doolan.

Have heard that McShane is unlikely to be kept on and that Hamilton are keen to kep him.McShane seems to be enjoying his game time there and Hamilton sem happy with his contribution.

Is McShane still under contract?

I suppose we could free him, right enough, but if we're looking for other players from lower league sides, a part-swap deal might have been an option.

I'm not convinced that McShane has been given a fair crack of the whip, TBH. Another close season to see how he has developed might not have been a bad idea, but if we've got other targets, fair enough....maybe.

The rumour about McShane possibly making his stay at Hamilton more permanent might just be enough to tip Lex over the edge.laugh.png

• I always thought Brittain was a decent player for us but in a very poor team at the time..not saying I would have him back but he certainly ran the cup game at NSP even though he missed the second penatly lol.gif

• I always thought Brittain was a decent player for us but in a very poor team at the time..not saying I would have him back but he certainly ran the cup game at NSP even though he missed the second penatly lol.gif

Couldn't believe we let him go and kept on Gary Brady instead