Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Apparently, according to the manager in the PDE, were going to open talks with a Scottish based striker who is out of contract at the end of the season.

Any thoughts as to which player this could be?

Don't think Kris Doolan is out of contract.

Apparently, according to the manager in the PDE, were going to open talks with a Scottish based striker who is out of contract at the end of the season.

Farid El Alagui?

Doolan is under contract for another season I've been told.

John sutton! Danny said he hopes to open talks in next couple of weeks. The Australian A league season has just finished and he will return to uk in next couple of weeks.

Is Sutton not under contract with Hearts into next season? They might release him, I suppose, but I thought Danny suggested the player in question is a free agent.

I can't really remember seeing much of him (or noticing him when playing), but why would you take him? Is he any better than the players we have in his position? Could we expect to attract better?

He looked a very decent winger when he came on yesterday, he was going past vanzy with ease and his ability to put in some very dangerous cross balls was quite impressive imo.

I can't really remember seeing much of him (or noticing him when playing), but why would you take him? Is he any better than the players we have in his position? Could we expect to attract better?

He's been excellent every time he's played for Dunfermline this season. He's also managed scored 7 SPL goals from midfield, left back at times. He'll have plenty of assists too.

He's the only dung player that's really worth taking, only problem is, he's another winger which Wer not exactly short of!

He's the no.7 who crossed for their equaliser yesterday. He had been firing in dangerous crosses since he came on at haf time.

He's the only dung player that's really worth taking, only problem is, he's another winger which Wer not exactly short of!

He's the no.7 who crossed for their equaliser yesterday. He had been firing in dangerous crosses since he came on at haf time.

I didn't make it along yesterday, but I have heard his name mentioned, and, IIRC, he was their only player who looked more than ordinary when we played them in Paisley earlier in the season, now I think of it.

Cardle is the only decent player they have though Kyle Hutton was by far their best man yesterday and bossed the midfield of the game for long periods. I would take Hutton if justice is done and the **** vanish off the face of the earth and we needed more midfield players or as a replacement for McLean who was a ghost yesterday.