jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

I see that Soulimanye Coulibally, formerly of Kilmarnock and sold to an Egyptian club for £1m, is training with Hurlford.

Their manager is Darren Henderson, whose son plays for our U-16  pro-youth team.

A tenuous link I know, but might be worth offering him training facilities.

I remember he left Egypt in somewhat acrimonious circumstances, so registration etc. might be a problem.

4 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I see that Soulimanye Coulibally, formerly of Kilmarnock and sold to an Egyptian club for £1m, is training with Hurlford.

Their manager is Darren Henderson, whose son plays for our U-16  pro-youth team.

A tenuous link I know, but might be worth offering him training facilities.

I remember he left Egypt in somewhat acrimonious circumstances, so registration etc. might be a problem.

Hmm,  22 years old, 8 Clubs in 4 years .  Methinks problems. <_<

On 12/11/2017 at 1:18 PM, John Gotti said:

I assume Killie are letting him stay in one of their club flats next to Rugby Park while he trains with Hurlford, to give him time to sort out his registration so he can sign for Killie.

That makes sense. I think Stevie Clarke is going to be the best thing that's happened to Killie since the Killie pie.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:18 PM, John Gotti said:

I assume Killie are letting him stay in one of their club flats next to Rugby Park while he trains with Hurlford, to give him time to sort out his registration so he can sign for Killie.

Wouldn't it just be easier to train with Killie?

19 minutes ago, magnus said:

Nah. Then we would all know about it.

Anyone who read the story in the Sunday Mail knows about it.

That paves the way for him to start training with Killie..........................

19 hours ago, FTOF said:

Wouldn't it just be easier to train with Killie?

Absolutely but the reported fee of £800K is maybe being paid in installments and Killie don't want them to stop payment by openly offering training facilities to a player in contract dispute with that club. 

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:55 PM, Lord Pityme said:

After todays bounce game at Ralston, the management team have a shortlist for possible January business?

IMG_1556.JPG

OK so these are the chaperones but where are their daughters?

Sounds like there's going to be a wee shuffle next month.

Hilson and McCart you'd imagine would be away. 1 or 2 of Sutton, Kirkpatrick and Duffy as well possibly?

I've seen Liam Henderson mentioned as a possible incoming. Rory Loy an interesting one as well. I'm sure he'd jump at a loan until the end of the season but maybe he burnt his bridges back in the summer....

25 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Sounds like there's going to be a wee shuffle next month.

Hilson and McCart you'd imagine would be away. 1 or 2 of Sutton, Kirkpatrick and Duffy as well possibly?

I've seen Liam Henderson mentioned as a possible incoming. Rory Loy an interesting one as well. I'm sure he'd jump at a loan until the end of the season but maybe he burnt his bridges back in the summer....

I forgot he was here.