Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

On 9/3/2018 at 11:12 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

So hints have been Caldwell , McIntyre, Goodwin. Another hint is our next manager knows the club well. Me Jim Saint Mirren Goodwin coming home. Would make sense. 

Are you one of those Russian artificial intelligence web bots?

I am beginning to think so.

Spreads and promotes Conspiracy theories about all things from the West?

Every post containing largely English words but assorted into a garbled collection of unintelligible pish?

That's a Yes on both counts.

You have failed the Turing test.

Do I win a prize for outing you?

5 hours ago, billyg said:

Probably not , but there should be an annual award for biggest arsehole on the forum !

Normally I would have high hopes for winning but sadly with people like you, Drew, IOBS and Pozbaird amongst my competitors I can only realistically aspire to be in the top 10 and I am going to have to start seriously upping the amount of personal abuse I dish out to even stand a chance of hitting that target.

Otherwise it's a great idea.

Edited by oaksoft

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

Normally I would have high hopes for winning but sadly with people like you, Drew, IOBS and Pozbaird amongst my competitors I can only realistically aspire to be in the top 10 and I am going to have to start seriously upping the amount of personal abuse I dish out to even stand a chance of hitting that target.

DONT be so modest.....

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You would get my vote.

No, believe me you’re runaway champion, sir!

On 9/2/2018 at 9:26 AM, faraway saint said:
On 9/2/2018 at 9:22 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

New manager in the dugout this Friday ? Maybe aye , maybe naw. 

This Friday? :lol:

Perhaps that's how Sir Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish MBE  might say it, but wid kenny no sae;  mibbees aye and mibbees naw  :P