Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

15 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

You're speaking on behalf of others as well now? 

Delusions of grandeur! :lol:

I suggest you try and make some sense first before doing that! :lol:

I'll go out on a limb and say yes. You were looking to twist and stir a perfectly reasonable comment (as usual) and I imagine the vast majority will see it that way. 

I'll go out on a limb and say yes. You were looking to twist and stir a perfectly reasonable comment (as usual) and I imagine the vast majority will see it that way. 

I’ll go out on a limb and say that only you bothered to read it!

What actually happened is that he replied to my perfectly reasonable comment with a contradictory statement, then you jumped in looking to twist and stir things (as usual) and made an arse of it!

I’ll leave you to imagine what the vast majority think of that in your imaginary world! [emoji1]

12 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

What actually happened is that he replied to my perfectly reasonable comment with a contradictory statement, then you jumped in looking to twist and stir things (as usual) and made an arse of it!

I’ll leave you to imagine what the vast majority think of that in your imaginary world! emoji1.png

He didn't contradict himself at all though did he? As I clearly pointed out with a similar example.  Good effort though. 

17 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I’ll leave you to imagine what the vast majority think of that in your imaginary world! emoji1.png

M: The then head of youth thought we should sign him , the now technical director was against it. 

W: You just made that up.

M: Ok 

W: Thanks for the confirmation 

M: Of what ? 

W: That you just made it up 

M: You know this , how ?  

W: cos you agreed that you did

Let's be honest, twisting and stirring is what you do. :rolleyes:

M: The then head of youth thought we should sign him , the now technical director was against it. 
W: You just made that up.
 M: Ok 
W: Thanks for the confirmation 
M: Of what ? 
W: That you just made it up 
M: You know this , how ?  
W: cos you agreed that you did

Let's be honest, twisting and stirring is what you do. :rolleyes:

So, in order to try and twist and stir things further you’re now delving into a second exchange of which you weren’t involved in?

The guy made something up to have a pop at our new Tech Director. I called him out on it and he wasn’t able to back up his claim.

Having a pop at Saints staff and backing up others who do is what you do! [emoji6]

22 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

But he did, didn’t he? As I clearly pointed out. You just pointed out an irrelevance. Good effort though.

I made a perfectly good comparison to what you were using as a basis for contradicting himself.

Spin, spin, spin. See my other post, I'm not delving into anything, just proving it's what you do. You went from someone saying 'Ok' to them admitting they made up a point. Do you have another word for it other than spin or twisting? :whistle

13 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Deary me! 

You’re all over the shop on this one!

He only signed for them half way through last season and only started 1 match. It’s not surprising that he didn’t score many goals!

He’s bagged 6 in 10 games this season.

It appears that appearing in a gimmick reality TV show can not only prepare you for league football but can actually prepare you for being one of the leading goal scorers in Scottish top flight football!

He’s scored 3 times as many goals this season than Danny Mullen whose played over 200 senior matches!

2 Reality TV showbiz gimmick stars have scored more top flight league goals between them this season than the entire St Mirren side!

They’ve scored as many against us this season than our entire team has managed in all the league games we’ve played against everyone else!

As for the fee, Accies paid an undisclosed fee. On the basis that clubs line Accies paying fees in the post Bosman era is rare, it may well have been a post Bosman record!

You’re having a mare btb.

Yet again!

Fairy nuff I thought he was there all season - but if he didn't move till January then it wasn't due to V9 which makes it another worthless comparison.

44 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I made a perfectly good comparison to what you were using as a basis for contradicting himself.

Spin, spin, spin. See my other post, I'm not delving into anything, just proving it's what you do. You went from someone saying 'Ok' to them admitting they made up a point. Do you have another word for it other than spin or twisting? :whistle

Your irrelevant comparison made no sense and you are the only one doing the spinning and twisting. Its what you do.

24 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Your irrelevant comparison made no sense and you are the only one doing the spinning and twisting. Its what you do.

I only had to go back a couple pages to show another example of your twisting style. It’s done, you’ve done yourself by turning ‘ok’ into someone admitting they made something up. 

Two examples in quick succession of your nonsense on here. 

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

In munoz's case, it meant that he was unable to back up his claim!

WS: Thanks for the confirmation. That you just made it up. Cos you agreed that you did. (by saying ok) 

Doesn't seem like it was anything to do with him being unable to back up his claim. Seemed like you took 'ok' as him saying 'You're right, I made it up, you caught me' :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I didn't say that I did!

Yeh, because he was unable to back up his claim!

Spin away!

If you didn't ask him, how do you know he's unable to back-up his claim? :rolleyes: You made an assumption he can't and was admitting he made it up all based on one comment that said 'ok' 

Now wondering if you know what is meant by 'spin'