jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

1 hour ago, jonjo said:

Coulson. Jones. Okeefe. Madsen. King. Cooke. Kpekawa all training with twenties now to try and push them out and I believe Madsen has walked out already

:blink: Bloody hell. That's a horrifying indictment of Stubbs' recruitment this summer (not that we were in any doubt that he'd f**ked it up).

I had especially high hopes for Coulson and Jones - and you'd imagine neither of their parent clubs would be happy with them sitting in the reserves. They'd surely be better off in their domestic under-23s.

Ah well, at least this is all behind us.

1 hour ago, jonjo said:

Coulson. Jones. Okeefe. Madsen. King. Cooke. Kpekawa all training with twenties now to try and push them out and I believe Madsen has walked out already

So Madsen is training with the U20's.... and..! He has walked out???

feck me if he can be in two different places at once Oran should have him in the team..!

but.. oh heck.. would that make it three different places at once then..?

15 hours ago, JM1 said:

Congratulations to the ITK people who predicted this signing a few days ago.

Their knowledge of what's going on behind the scenes is appreciated by most of us Saints fans on here. emoji1319.png

Yeah , it is always good to know there are supporters that come on here to share genuinely interesting information , rather than those that are driven to post on here by some manic and have a massive post count to confirm it. .

16 minutes ago, saintnextlifetime said:

Yeah , it is always good to know there are supporters that come on here to share genuinely interesting information , rather than those that are driven to post on here by some manic and have a massive post count to confirm it. .

Whereas you contribute nothing. :lol:

:blink: Bloody hell. That's a horrifying indictment of Stubbs' recruitment this summer (not that we were in any doubt that he'd f**ked it up).
I had especially high hopes for Coulson and Jones - and you'd imagine neither of their parent clubs would be happy with them sitting in the reserves. They'd surely be better off in their domestic under-23s.
Was hoping we would keep Jones. Coulson and Okeefe but if your not training with the first team it's time to move on. Jones and coulson in my opinion played in the wrong positions and we haven't even seen Okeefe yet

1 hour ago, jonjo said:
1 hour ago, Magic Monkey said:

Was hoping we would keep Jones. Coulson and Okeefe but if your not training with the first team it's time to move on. Jones and coulson in my opinion played in the wrong positions and we haven't even seen Okeefe yet

O'Keefe? The academy boy? We've seen plenty of him...

On 10/1/2018 at 9:07 PM, Russian Saint said:

More to be pitied than scorned chap.

Do you actually have anything constructive to add to either this thread or any other?

You seem to have f**k all to say except crciticising other posters.

2 minutes ago, Magic Monkey said:

Right back at you.

Nobody likes a crcitic.

I contribute a fair bit to this forum. Almost exclusively constructive. Have done for years.

You are right though. Nobody likes a crcitic or any other mangled version of that word. :D

Edited by oaksoft

46 minutes ago, lenziebud said:

Why did Hearts ever sign this guy ?. Baffled by it, doubt he'll be playing going forward. 

I'm not so sure - I reckon he'll still have a part to play.

I think we need to give him a bit of time.