Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 minute ago, pod said:

Cooke and Jamieson should be back up for an experienced striker.

Couldn't agree more, which is why I've been keen to find out the situation with Malec - the silence on this from the club is deafening. I'm just trying to work out what the rationale is behind us looking at a young striker (when we already have a couple)

4 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Couldn't agree more, which is why I've been keen to find out the situation with Malec - the silence on this from the club is deafening. I'm just trying to work out what the rationale is behind us looking at a young striker (when we already have a couple)

Getting desperate as most of the targets ( as always happens in January) fell through?

whats big Pal Fjelde up to these days, or even Calumn 'Bobby' Ball..?

9 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

We are looking because we only have one striker good enough for this level, Simeon Jackson. Whether Meite is good enough is another story, no harm in giving the lad a couple of days trial I suppose. The presence of Cooke and Jamieson is irrelevant, neither has shown anything to suggest they can be our first choice striker.

It looks like Gus has failed to find any strikers within our budget, we will bringing anyone and everyone along for a trial now I reckon!

Just now, Kemp said:

We are looking because we only have one striker good enough for this level, Simeon Jackson. Whether Meite is good enough is another story, no harm in giving the lad a couple of days trial I suppose. The presence of Cooke and Jamieson is irrelevant, neither has shown anything to suggest they can be our first choice striker.

It looks like Gus has failed to find any strikers within our budget, we will bringing anyone and everyone along for a trial now I reckon!

Sadly, that sounds like a fair assessment of the current situation...

1 hour ago, turrabuddie said:

Looks like its dead and gone they , striker and winger have not been at the training ground all week.

3 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Only worth taking if he, s on loan to the end of the season and his current club still plays wages, and a spell on loan gives both parties the opportunity to have a look at each other.