jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

24 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Scored a lot of goals in Ireland, struggled a bit with injuries at St Johnstone, mainly been used from the bench for them but St J fans on p &.b seem to think he's decent. 

Did they not say that about Willock ? Sign Dobbie we stay up. Simple. Queens can have him back in June 

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:45 PM, jaybee said:

i heard that Mark is hunting for his boots  :P

Well done for picking this up - trouble is he has 2 other options that I know about - and we are not the favourite.. B)

22 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

You gotta think that the Boyd idea is buried now seeing as he is banned for the next two games?

Missing 2 games hardly would rule you out for a transfer...

Killie have lost 2 strikers already and only signed 1 new guy - so far . . . :spud7

Both Sweeper and myself,in earlier posts here and elsewhere, suggested that we might not do all of our business inside the transfer window and instead choose to pick up one or two outside that when their options have reduced.

This club is a joke we deserve to go down A two bob outfit.
We will deserve to go down if we end up with the least points in the league. If St. Mirren are a joke and you never have anything positive to say why not just support one if the bigot brothers?

3 minutes ago, elvis said:

Based on what? You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes at the club. We struggle to compete financially with most top clubs and this is the Jan window where it is far more difficult to get players in and there is less to attract.  For all we know the management have been working flat out to bring their targets in but have been unsuccessful. Remember some on here have said it's best for the club not to publicly say who they are attempting to get in having been burnt in the past by another club offering more.

Claiming the club is a joke and deserve to go down just adds to your constant negative postings.  

49 minutes ago, elvis said:

You missed out, "with great supporters". who back their club through hell and back.

Edited by pod

14 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

Someone on Fakes thread on P&B saying Scougall has agreed to end his contract. Do I remember his name appearing on here recently ?

I'm far more interested in Osman Sow going to Dundee Utd.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Toys out the pram statements!

Dee have made loads of signings - but how many of them would we have wanted? How many of the 8 that we have signed will prove better than theirs?

Hamilton have signed 3 forwards but have the worst goals against in the Premiership.

Try and see that not everything is negative - it will cheer your life up no end...  :D

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

Toys out the pram statements!

Dee have made loads of signings - but how many of them would we have wanted? How many of the 8 that we have signed will prove better than theirs?

Hamilton have signed 3 forwards but have the worst goals against in the Premiership.

Try and see that not everything is negative - it will cheer your life up no end...  :D

Nelson and Curran provide more strength in depth than we have.

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Nelson and Curran provide more strength in depth than we have.

Take your point - I did ask the question  :rolleyes:

Curran is out injured with a hamstring issue I believe  . .  but out of the 9 they have brought in, only these 2 , is a good thing. :cheers

Further though,  if we get or had got who we targeted then I think we would not be even counting these 2 either.  :spud6

Who knows who we will pick up in the next few hours and post window - another guy with the impact of Hammill and we will all cheer up a lot. :guinness