Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Incidentally the boy is now 23 with hardly any games for his club. I remember back in the good old days it was not that unusual for a boy to stay in the reserves until 23, Now if a kids not broken into the first team by the time he's 20 then he's out the door, Can't help thinking thats not the way to do it.

Edited by insaintee

Incidentally the boy is now 23 with hardly any games for his club. I remember back in the good old days it was not that unusual for a boy to stay in the reserves until 23, Now if a kids not broken into the first team by the time he's 20 then he's out the door, Can't help thinking thats not the way to do it.

In the reserves until the age of 23? blink.png

Who are you thinking of?

Sure Isma didnt have the best record before he signed.

Isma had scored goals in Ligue 1 in France and the Portugese superliga. This guy has scored goals for... Rochdale and Swindon, and has failed to score once in 12 games for Rio Ave.

Hardly comparable records.

Isma had scored goals in Ligue 1 in France and the Portugese superliga. This guy has scored goals for... Rochdale and Swindon, and has failed to score once in 12 games for Rio Ave.

Hardly comparable records.

Only scored twice in eighteen appearances and he never scored in the Portuguese league.

Previous goalscoring records don't mean much, though. Just look at the likes of Thommo & Higdon, never a goalscorer until they came to us. On the other hand, we have signed Wyness and Dargo in recent years and neither could score for us...

More pish again, I'm sure you just make things up as you go along.

Humour.

You should try it out sometime, auld yin.

ETA: Sod it. Your post isn't even intelligent enough to warrant the obvious put down.

You should definitely email these "hilarious" jokes to as many people as possible and ask them what they think.

You could start with any organisation representing ethnic communities.

I'm sure their ribs will be tickled as much as everyone else who "liked" your post.

Edited by oaksoft

ETA: Sod it. Your post isn't even intelligent enough to warrant the obvious put down.

You should definitely email these "hilarious" jokes to as many people as possible and ask them what they think.

You could start with any organisation representing ethnic communities.

I'm sure their ribs will be tickled as much as everyone else who "liked" your post.

I'll get right on that, Oaksters.

I'll also make sure that it makes more sense than the rambling you had posted prior to the edit.