Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

• 3 weeks later...

Plenty of rumours doing the rounds.

They may be, "doing the rounds", but they ain't new. The last one started was the Carlton Cole thread away back on the 3rd of this month. The last post before mine on this thread was made on 11th of this month.

Who will be our new manager then? It is going to happen and my guess is that will be on Tuesday morning after Aberdeen take a turn at exposing our appalling defensive frailties and lack of tactics.

My bowels tell me that Paul Hartley could well be the new man.

My heart wants Kenny Shiels (as I have mentioned repeatedly to anyone that will listen/read).

So my speculation is that Paul Hartley will be the new manager man.

Who will be our new manager then? It is going to happen and my guess is that will be on Tuesday morning after Aberdeen take a turn at exposing our appalling defensive frailties and lack of tactics.

My bowels tell me that Paul Hartley could well be the new man.

My heart wants Kenny Shiels (as I have mentioned repeatedly to anyone that will listen/read).

So my speculation is that Paul Hartley will be the new manager man.

Or maybe Ian Ferguson !

David G has mentioned him as well.

But he has been down under for years and i cannot see him having many contacts in the game

You reckon a guy that spent 12 years at Rangers won't have many contacts in the game?

Was there for the entire 9 in a row stretch under Souness and played alongside McCoist, Hately, Laudrup and Gazza. I'm not saying I'm in favour of him getting the job but I'm sure he'll have more than a few contacts in the game.

Edited by davidg

I think the board will stick with DL until the hearts game, if we fail to take something from that then I think it'll be goodbye. I'd like Kenny Shiels, although I'm not sure it will be him.

i think the BORED will not do anything until at least january and possibly not until may, i do believe they are scunnered and will not wish to use club funds to pay off a manager when it means also having to pay a new manager, in fact with wages to pay until may i don't think there is any money available for a change of manager

You reckon a guy that spent 12 years at Rangers won't have many contacts in the game?

Was there for the entire 9 in a row stretch under Souness and played alongside McCoist, Hately, Laudrup and Gazza. I'm not saying I'm in favour of him getting the job but I'm sure he'll have more than a few contacts in the game.

But he has been away from here for a while.

Danny Lennon played for years as well and doesn't seem have many contacts