Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

His first goal, in the second last game, was, in fact, incidental as the final whistle had already gone in the Saintees game with QotS(?) beating them so we were actually champions without that goal..Two goals in that season, equalled by our right back, was actually pretty pathetic.

I'll never forget both his goal and overall performance in the cup semi final but it wasn't enough to make me blind to his ability.

Workhorse at best.

I never said he was a goal machine, but he always seemed to pop up with goals in important games.

Isabella Duke Posted 04 December 2013 - 20:22

"The fact that "The Original 59er" feels such venom and hatred for Mehmet after all this time suggests that its him who should move on!"

I'll take that comment with a total pinch of salt in that anyone who publically claims that Lewis Guy is his 'main man' has to do irony!

Edited by The Original 59er

I think that I might be correct in saying that Billy donated his Jersey for the late Sunny Foxbar Saint, when he sadly passed away. I might be wrong and maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but that gesture is typical of the man. He was a great servant and a top bloke who will always be remembered with great fondness.

The goal at Motherwell and the winner against Dundee to get the title are outstanding memories.

That's rightbud, it was myself that arranged that. It was the top he wore the day he passed away, Mehmet scored a hatrick v Alloa in the cup wearing the top.

Top guy.

Edited by davidg

That's rightbud, it was myself that arranged that. It was the top he wore the day he passed away, Mehmet scored a hatrick v Alloa in the cup wearing the top.Top guy.

Thanks for clarifying that David, it's not often that the good guys in football receive recognition for such a kind gesture especially in regards to SFS and his Mrs at such a sad time. Billy is indeed a top man.

Harkins going on loan to Oldham? Football Chat No Bigotry site...

Gary Harkins has agreed to move on loan to Oldham. The move will be until the summer. Driving down at the moment. #StMirren

St Mirren saying Gary Harkins should complete a loan deal to Oldham tomorrow.