Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Certainly not what he said post-match. Said there is always a wish list but there's no way to do anything without shifting someone first.

I seriously doubt that he would be giving anything away if there's any chance of some new faces coming in given the amount of stick he's taken with previous attempts to sign the likes of Gow and Thomson, he's learned to keep things a bit more low profile now with the Goodwin deal a prime example of not making anything public until the deal has been finalized.

If he doesn't mention any potential names that he's interested in then it's not so disappointing when they don't come off as the fans haven' t been given the info to build up expectations.

Edited by class of 76-77

I seriously doubt that he would be giving anything away if there's any chance of some new faces coming in given the amount of stick he's taken with previous attempts to sign the likes of Gow and Thomson, he's learned to keep things a bit more low profile now with the Goodwin deal a prime example of not making anything public until the deal has been finalized.

If he doesn't mention any potential names that he's interested in then it's not so disappointing when they don't come off as the fans haven' t been given the info to build up expectations.

n.o.w /todat quotes danny as saying he has a wee bit of money to spend ,lets hope to f**k he just buys a cone fae the van ,and not another useless midfielder that will play once and dissapear ,like the other 6

Michael stewart will turn there season around, watch this space........

He's a twat. He is talented, but he still thinks he should be playing for Man Utd. Add to that the fact he's liable to do something incredibly stupid and get sent off at the drop of a hat and I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Chris Iwelumo moving down the pecking order at burnley as they sign another striker and Thompson finds favour again.... now theres a thought .. If we cant get one Burnley striker why not go for the other ?

Now, Where did i put that lottery ticket ? :rolleyes:

From Wiki:

He is rumoured to be signing for Preston North End after new Burnley boss Eddie Howe signed Charlie Austin. He stated Burnley is just not a very nice place and the football club is in decline. Oh well !

Edited by dumfriesbud

Killie fan over on pie and bovril says they will release Danny Invincible along with Alan Come tomorrow, does anyone think the big striker is worth a punt to the end of the season ?

I'd rather have Bayne TBH.

Invincible is honking.

Killie fan over on pie and bovril says they will release Danny Invincible along with Alan Come tomorrow, does anyone think the big striker is worth a punt to the end of the season ?

:lol: We have enough strikers who can't score at the club

I dunno... :unsure:

It looks as though at least one of them can score...

Willie Gibson has left Dunfermline for Crawley Town, transfer fee of around £100k being quoted.

Could the pars come back in for Shuggy at the last minute ? If so would we have time to trade someone else in ?

Unlikely all in all but it might give some of you a glimmer of excitement in the lead up to midnight :D

Rangers have freed Andrius Velička after his loan spell at Aberdeen was terminated.

Looks like one of those players whose career is in freefall but I'd still offer him training facilities and see if we couldn't get him fit in a few bounce games and maybe then offer him a short term deal. He does score goals, if he can be arsed.

Is that guy he was after before, Anto Flood, not a free agent now. Went from Galway to some Swedish/Swiss mob on short term deal which has ended.

Would us not sending some players to Ireland not free up wages that we could get a striker/creative midfielder in?

Also is DL playing the defensive game so we don't lose games? We lose so many games from late goals. Could we not go a bit more attacking to try see off games? Or does he think the defensive side of the team would screw up? He signed a lot of the players, does he then not have himself to blame?