Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I'd reckon he's more interested in the championship rather than championship clubs interested in him. He was gagging to move to that level in January but no takers.

Good player when played through the middle but I think he'd struggle at that level.

His form like most players at our level is up and down, but his performances for us last season, particularly in the semi final, and his goal in the final means that I will always consider him to be one of the Legends of the glorious 2013 league cup triumph.

All the best Connor, and if you can earn that money in the championship then well done.

Rotherham utd after Naismith and mcginn

Unlikely I would have thought , if they were out of contract and under 21 it would cost them 350k for each , but as they're on long contracts then you're looking at £1m the pair , at least !

Rotherham have a brand spanking new belter of a stadium and have home crowds of 8000 plus each week. Have a look at the commercial page-light years ahead of us. They even help out with finding local accomodation if you are attending an event-that's how to treat your customers!

It's far from a step down in terms of money, stadium and facilities. Can't comment on the playing standard but if a £1m Celtic striker struggled for a game with the league leaders, it can't be that bad.

Saying that, apparently Gary Harkins is a god with Oldham fansunsure.png

Its all about how well Rotherham are doing , apparently the chairman. Has put 30 million quid into club over the last 5 years

Dont let them go. Just get the chairman to put 2million n he can have the whole team, a stadium, a youth setup, ralston, a house in shortroods and all us greetin faces basturts.....

Id say thats a good deal?

Rotherham have a brand spanking new belter of a stadium and have home crowds of 8000 plus each week. Have a look at the commercial page-light years ahead of us. They even help out with finding local accomodation if you are attending an event-that's how to treat your customers!

It's far from a step down in terms of money, stadium and facilities. Can't comment on the playing standard but if a £1m Celtic striker struggled for a game with the league leaders, it can't be that bad.

Saying that, apparently Gary Harkins is a god with Oldham fansunsure.png

Just checked out their site. What a superb set-up. Cracking stadium & a marketing team with their head screwed on.