Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Perhaps. Worth asking though.

Prince Bauben and Lee Millar released by Carlisle. Two more I'd like to see us enquiring about.

Lee Millar spends most of his time diving. Dinnae want cheats at Greenhill Road. He'd be better off in Dingwall.

And what happens next season , when we have lengthy spells without a victory or even a performance ? I'll tell you! All the current Danny well wishers will be bleating that we should have let him go free at the end of his contract !

FFS it could so easily happen under a new manager or do you know better.

Hibs have gone from bad to worse under a supposedly better manager.

We should sign Buaben immediately. Some of our best results in the last few months have come with our midfield looking stronger due to him being in the team, and without him we've looked pretty piss weak and have generally returned poor results. I'd consider him a more crucial player than Erskine and yet Buaben is far more readily available to be signed permanently. I think both parties would be stupid to turn each other down here, so I expect Buaben will be our first signing provided there's no competition from bigger clubs, which I don't think there will be really.

A Partick Thistle fan on Bauben.

Well I am going to speculate

Today the board of the Saint Mirren professional football club ptd ltd co MAY or MAY NOT make a decision on Daniel Lennon's future and MAY or MAY NOT be on the lookout for a new manager.

What can I say? I really am a risk taker!

Coaches at a club in the Championship feel their manager is coming our way. Saying anything else would be totally unfair on Danny.

Scottish or English?rolleyes.gif

Given the developments of the past 18 hours or so, I don't think anything that could be posted on an unofficial supporters forum could really rank up there in the unfair on Danny scale.

Ian Murray?

That would be the only one I'd guess that we'd be interested in. I think he's out of contract at the end of the season.

Next in line would be Alex Neil or Gary Holt but I can't see us being interested in them.

My money is on Danny staying going by this morning.

Hope not, it's time for a change, Danny has had a good run at it and now it's somebody else's turn. I would be quite happy with either Murray or Thompson taking over and seeing how we go.

Coaches at a club in the Championship feel their manager is coming our way. Saying anything else would be totally unfair on Danny.

Saying anything else would be totally unfair on Danny.1eye.gif But coaches at a club in the Championship feel their manager is coming our way