Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

i personally think we have had danny as an up and coming manager and he dug in to get us safe,he will have learned a lot from his time with us and not to forget he won us the league cup, i dont want another spell of an up and coming manager who brings in duds that looked good in his previous team (in a lower league) to me that would be riskier than keeping danny, so i say keep danny unless we get a well established top league manager and also money to strengthen the squad, only personal opinion but i dont expect us to be in top 6 any time soon as we quite rightly dont spend beyond our means, we are where and what we are and any higher position would of course be welcome, but i dont see it happening

i personally think we have had danny as an up and coming manager and he dug in to get us safe,he will have learned a lot from his time with us and not to forget he won us the league cup, i dont want another spell of an up and coming manager who brings in duds that looked good in his previous team (in a lower league) to me that would be riskier than keeping danny, so i say keep danny unless we get a well established top league manager and also money to strengthen the squad, only personal opinion but i dont expect us to be in top 6 any time soon as we quite rightly dont spend beyond our means, we are where and what we are and any higher position would of course be welcome, but i dont see it happening

Have to agree with you we took Danny on an up and coming manager still learning his trade. I'm sure this year in particular he has learned the most. Why the hell are we going to throw away that learning curve to start at the beginning with another up and coming manager learning his trade to me it makes no sense at all. Ether experience or keep Danny.

Could you hazard a guess of what it cost to pay the likes of Grainger imrie Robertson from their contracts. Also we are still paying bahoken. Much as I like Danny apart from 1 o 2 the signings have been a major problem.

You know that for a fact.

Well being a personal friend of jon Robertson I certainly know of his situation.

MCS, don't ever try to tell anyone on here that you're party to even the smallest piece of club info. Because they haven't heard it from what they consider to be "a source" then it just falls on deaf ears !

Hope not, it's time for a change, Danny has had a good run at it and now it's somebody else's turn. I would be quite happy with either Murray or Thompson taking over and seeing how we go.

What is all this crap about Ian Murray. He led Dumbarton to 5th. He didn't win the league he didn't make the playoff and were falling over ourselves to appoint him. Gtf. I am sickened by the way Danny Lennon is being treated. Sure I have long been a critic but he has showed tremendous character to turn our season around. I think after finishing 8th he has every right to claim he should stay. Murray an unproven first division manager and again undoubtedly the cheap option. If your going to appoint a new manager why don't you show ambition and get a proven top flight boss or keep the one you have. Don't risk everything on Ian Murray. I was underwhelmed by Danny when he was appointed but he actually had won two promotions back to back. Murray has done hee haw in my eyes and please god I hope he isn't our manager. Danny and tommy 1 year deals

What is all this crap about Ian Murray. He led Dumbarton to 5th. He didn't win the league he didn't make the playoff and were falling over ourselves to appoint him. Gtf. I am sickened by the way Danny Lennon is being treated. Sure I have long been a critic but he has showed tremendous character to turn our season around. I think after finishing 8th he has every right to claim he should stay. Murray an unproven first division manager and again undoubtedly the cheap option. If your going to appoint a new manager why don't you show ambition and get a proven top flight boss or keep the one you have. Don't risk everything on Ian Murray. I was underwhelmed by Danny when he was appointed but he actually had won two promotions back to back. Murray has done hee haw in my eyes and please god I hope he isn't our manager. Danny and tommy 1 year deals

Ian Murray probably achieved as much with Dumbarton this season as Fergie did with the 'Shire about 40 years back !

If falkirk dont get promoted id like to see us going for Rory Loy. 22 goals this season isny a bad return.

Couldn't cut it first time round, unless he's seriously improved since then, I'd prefer we went for Kane Hemmings.

Based on what? 4 sub appearances when he was 19 under a manager who famously hated bringing in young players?

Eight appearances largely against the smaller sides.

It's amazing how far people go to have a pop at the manager on here!

Dylan McGowan and Jamie MacDonald have been released by Hearts.

McDonald is apparently leaving because he wants to get a gig dahn saaf. Rumour has it that Kello will be his replacement. Sounds feasible.

I don't know who Dylan McGowan is, to be honest.

Edited by Drew