Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Tesselaar's agent reported in today's Metro as saying that we're in for him and that Michael Johnson won't return his calls.

I liked Tesselaar when he was with us, but he decided to head to Killie, hasn't impressed me much since and I'm not sure that he'd be a priority (although he did play central defence for them for a while, so he fits into a couple of positions).

Probably his agent talking pish & trying to screw more money out of Killie though.

Tesselaar's agent reported in today's Metro as saying that we're in for him and that Michael Johnson won't return his calls.

I liked Tesselaar when he was with us, but he decided to head to Killie, hasn't impressed me much since and I'm not sure that he'd be a priority (although he did play central defence for them for a while, so he fits into a couple of positions).

Probably his agent talking pish & trying to screw more money out of Killie though.

I wouldn't mind tesselar returning to the buddies. Only 24 and played a few seasons now in top league and done ok. At a decent age and won't be commanding a large wage so wouldn't be too disappointed to see him sign for a year or two. I would imagine he left because he was probably one of the lower paid players at the club at the time despite being a very consistent performer for us. A remember hearing at the time that he was happy to remain at st mirren if we had just offered a slightly improved contract. To think within that time we have wasted money on a waster like Grainger. :-(

Assuming his wage demands are realistic and in line with our wage structure then get him signed up. You know you will be getting a talented and committed footballer at a decent age who can really help the team on the left hand side.

Spoke to Craig Beattie here in mallorca. Without a club and has said he will give TC a call when he gets home to try and arrange a trial. He said money wouldn't be an issue Decent backup for Thommo?

If you're talking to him again tell him not to bother.

Hes only after a wage these days. We went out our way to sign him a couple of years ago, showing him round the club and facilities and he opted for hearts without a sniff of any of what we had done. No thanks

I did ask him about this, he says we never offered him a contract. Tbh I doubt he'll get a gig at any top flight team other than accies at a push.