Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I see Goodwillie is a free agent. Also Killie sniffing which begs the question, how can they possibly afford to pay Boyd and Goodwillie with crowds around our level and debt ridden?

If they are signing goodwillie that means Boyd is leaving.

I see Goodwillie is a free agent. Also Killie sniffing which begs the question, how can they possibly afford to pay Boyd and Goodwillie with crowds around our level and debt ridden?

They are also no longer debt ridden. Billie Bowie took club's Park Hotel, valued at around £2.5m, and converted the balance of the bank debt into equity to become chairman.

Not needing names, but know the areas of the team they are for? Just so I can cream my pants if it's a centre back.

Don't think they're centre-backs , although one of them could fill in there I suppose like Goodwin !

With SMFC being perennial tight wads when it comes to wages Idont expect any ( big ) name signings.

Tight wads?

Aye right.

We're paying the likes of Thommo, Goodwin, Teale, Kello and Harkins in peanuts.Oh and McGowan was on peanuts toodry.png

Also, ask yourself why Lee Mair chose to hang about so long despite being totally out of the picture.

We pay plenty. However, of late,we seem to have chosen to spend it on a lot of players who have failed to deliver.