Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

And the quality of the forum lower and lower

The forum has always been going downhill for as long as I've been posting whistling.gif and no doubt this will continue....................

I kinda like the anarchy & the squabbles & ignore the pish (much of it my own) - it's certainly far better than some of the heavily moderated sites I have seen!

get rid of clowns who ruin every new topic like faraway saint...he feels the need to comment on nearly every post on here with sarcastic stupid wee boy comments...not very bright im afraid..

Thanks for you insightful posts.......................................lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I love the forum, stupidity all over the place. bangin.gif

PS THIS coming from a guy with a massive "2 likes". laugh.png

You couldnae make it up.

Edited by faraway saint

Thanks for you insightful posts.......................................lol.giflol.giflol.gif

I love the forum, stupidity all over the place. bangin.gif

PS THIS coming from a guy with a massive "2 likes". laugh.png

You couldnae make it up.

In fairness to him it's hard to get "likes" when you are on everybody's ignore list.

What would you do or suggest to improve the quality of the forum?

Try and keep it on topic would be a start, but I understand the difficulties there, there is also a need to remove some of the post that attack the players for no reason, lets be honest some of it is shocking and would earn and deserve a sore face if said to the individuals.

What would you do or suggest to improve the quality of the forum?

Just because there was a medical planned doesn't mean there will be an announcement. I suspect there will be a double or triple signing announcement this week.

Hope it's not Nigel.

In fairness your wind up here is catching as many fishes as lovestreet last season.

Edited by oaksoft

The forum has always been going downhill for as long as I've been posting whistling.gif and no doubt this will continue....................

I kinda like the anarchy & the squabbles & ignore the pish (much of it my own) - it's certainly far better than some of the heavily moderated sites I have seen!

Just conicidence I'm sure.thumbup2.gif

when were we last linked with a player ?

Who was the last player the press said we were interested in ?

Probably Ryan Stevenson and Liam Craig .

So little seems to be happening .

Hopefully this week , we may get a signing , or maybe even linked with a player or two

when were we last linked with a player ?

Who was the last player the press said we were interested in ?

Probably Ryan Stevenson and Liam Craig .

So little seems to be happening .

Hopefully this week , we may get a signing , or maybe even linked with a player or two

Plenty will be going on behind the scenes.

Nailing down the situation with McLean will be a priority, I would have thought. Aside from the McGinn speculation, this will have a bearing in some of the business decisions to be made. Midfield will remain a bit of an unknown quantity for now.

Not so, the centre of defence and forward areas. I think this is where we will see movement first, and it would be utter madness has the coaching staff not co concentrated on these areas. They will have done. We just have to be patient meantime. I reckon things will be brewing away just fine.

Plenty will be going on behind the scenes.

Nailing down the situation with McLean will be a priority, I would have thought. Aside from the McGinn speculation, this will have a bearing in some of the business decisions to be made. Midfield will remain a bit of an unknown quantity for now.

Not so, the centre of defence and forward areas. I think this is where we will see movement first, and it would be utter madness has the coaching staff not co concentrated on these areas. They will have done. We just have to be patient meantime. I reckon things will be brewing away just fine.

You hope things are brewing away nicely, I'm not so sure.