Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Another Manchester City youngster on the way, George Evans maybe?

There certainly is another on the way, as I posted on Tuesdaytongue.png.

Didn't know the name though.

George Evans seems to be a defensive midfielder. I was hoping it might be a right sided attacking type player.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263396&p=5979796&sid=d1884ba8fe0f3ce1921f7f72374a7194

Seems he's pretty versatile.

Edited by FTOF

There certainly is another on the way, as I posted on Tuesdaytongue.png.

Didn't know the name though.

George Evans seems to be a defensive midfielder. I was hoping it might be a right sided attacking type player.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=263396&p=5979796&sid=d1884ba8fe0f3ce1921f7f72374a7194

Seems he's pretty versatile.

It does say "Whilst at City he has played defensive midfield, central midfield, attacking midfield, right back, centre back and right wing"

similar to Conor Newton?

Please tell me we aren't going to sign Clarkson.

I would have thought that TC would have learned from his previous involvement in the signings of guys like Grainger, Imrie, Harkins, et al.

I'd rather see Marwood & Caldwell given a chance.

Why not make judgement a quarter way through the season ? Maybe I'm wrong but from where I stand any manager who takes over the club is getting slated even before the league kicks off Andy. Lets see what things look like in the first quarter.

Why not make judgement a quarter way through the season ? Maybe I'm wrong but from where I stand any manager who takes over the club is getting slated even before the league kicks off Andy. Lets see what things look like in the first quarter.

you want me to wait quarter of a season to make judgement on a player we haven't even signed?!

even more strange is why someone would be so defensive about a signing we haven't even made!

TC in the PDE today, stating that he will be actively involved in bringing in a couple more layers to bolster the squad over the next two weeks.

He also states, on signing Mevjla, "That there will be no movement on that at the moment".

Like me it looks like he's not convinced by Mevjla. Hopefully he's got a back up plan.