Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

If they were any good they wouldn't be free. I think Saturday will be a heavy defeat

I think you are right Norrie. .

Aberdeen are likely to be way to confident given our recent results and of course our history of playing at Pittordrie , these factors will lead to their heavy defeat that you mention. .

Not to mention the inside information McLean will have fed back.

That should stand us in good stead then.

McInnes. "So Kenny. What sort of tactics do you expect Saints to employ? Where's their threat? Who is liable to take responsibility in midfield? Where do yu think the goals will come from?

McLean. "Well boss. They'll probably give the ball to,.... eh,.... was me. I think their threat is probably,.... eh,.... was me. In the midfield I think it will likely be, eh,.... hmmmmm,... let me see,..... was me. As for the goalscorer. Well their top scorer is,... erm,... hmmmm,.. let me see. It's on the tip of my tongue...... I'm trying top remember what the crowd shouted. Ahhhhh! king Kenny. Wait a minute. That was me.

Their gaolie is called Mark I think!"

"Hope that helped boss." whistling.gif

Edited by stlucifer

I think you are right Norrie. .

Aberdeen are likely to be way to confident given our recent results and of course our history of playing at Pittordrie , these factors will lead to their heavy defeat that you mention. .

Like the 2-2 draw we got earlier? Will be tough but this is St Mirren and anything can happen. Aberdeen are a good side but how many doings have been mooted this season and not come to fruition?