Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Div on the tease, tweeting about a further possible signing before the weekend....

He also said this "Hope Aberdeen do well tomorrow night. I like Aberdeen. Always have. Great club. My most favourite club in the Premiership this season :-)"

Langfield or Shankland then...

He also said this "Hope Aberdeen do well tomorrow night. I like Aberdeen. Always have. Great club. My most favourite club in the Premiership this season :-)"

Indeed.

Perhaps both....

I'd imagine the Langfield deal is more difficult to work on, as he is still contracted, whereas the Shankland deal is apparently a seasons loan. Possibly wanting to announce them both together though holding out.

Freddie Eastwood a free agent. Can score goals. Though dont think the carpark attendant will let him in with his horse and cart.

I had no idea who he was so a quick Google unearthed this gem !!

"Eastwood was fined by magistrates in July 2009, after he had been caught fly-tipping rubbish which included an electricity bill and bank statements containing his name"

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif