Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

McFadden (sp?) is most certainly not the type of player we need. The last thing required is a luxury type player who might turn it on for half an hour in one game in three. We need an anchor/playmaker. Someone who can put his foot on the ball, pick a pass, and isn't easily brushed off the ball. Oh, and can occasionally put an opponent in the air (ina sleekit stylee, of course).

McFadden (sp?) is most certainly not the type of player we need. The last thing required is a luxury type player who might turn it on for half an hour in one game in three. We need an anchor/playmaker. Someone who can put his foot on the ball, pick a pass, and isn't easily brushed off the ball. Oh, and can occasionally put an opponent in the air (ina sleekit stylee, of course).

We need entertained that scoreboard just isn't cutting it.

Would be half an hour more than we are seeing just now

If we do sign a free agent then someone like Draper at ICT would be the type of player we could most benefit from in the midfield. Big strong physical guy who can dominate this area and bully the opposition.

That's the last time I suggest anything over the phone to you....lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Young striker signed.

Just saying :)

Oh and let me speculate somewhat , there will be one more ( minimum ) prior to our next league game.

Still expecting , one more and do think that will happen :)

I thought it would be before QOS game , but not an issue as still believe we will have a new player very soon.

Seemingly we were in for Gary Oliver but he chose Queens over us: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/new-queen-south-signing-gary-6417024

Bit odd if we were considering we have Gallagher, Shankland and Thompson and could play McMullan or Gow up front if needed. Wonder if failing to get him is why we signed McGrath?

Seemingly we were in for Gary Oliver but he chose Queens over us: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/new-queen-south-signing-gary-6417024

“It was either St Mirren or Queen of the South and I chose here because I thought they were better. They still are but the score-line didn’t say that. The boys have been brand new and made me feel welcome. It’s a great set-up.”

Despite all his nonsense patter, I assume he went to QoS because he thought he'd have more chance of getting a game. Shankland, Thommo and Gallagher would all be ahead of him in the queue with us.

Get him asked why he was talking such blatant pish, Stu!?

“It was either St Mirren or Queen of the South and I chose here because I thought they were better. They still are but the score-line didn’t say that. The boys have been brand new and made me feel welcome. It’s a great set-up.”

Despite all his nonsense patter, I assume he went to QoS because he thought he'd have more chance of getting a game. Shankland, Thommo and Gallagher would all be ahead of him in the queue with us.

Get him asked why he was talking such blatant pish, Stu!?

Typical fitba player. More limbs than functioning brain cells.