Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

From my Dons supporting colleague on Smith....

"Oh dear, I would be very disappointed if Cammy went out. He is very good and most Dons fans I know would far rather we play him rather than the rapist. Derek is not great at giving youth a chance and he has suffered because of this. For you I am sure it would be very good, he already has a good partnership with Shankland and is a goal threat in his own right. So for feedback from a Dons fan for another social media site it would be incredibly positive."

Dons supporting friend of mine reckons he deserves more football at Pittodrie. Also says his best position is up front or as a No. 10. I'd be quite happy to see him come in. He needs game time and we need more creativity and a greater goal threat, could do both parties some good by the sounds of it.

If the rumours are true and we are in for Gary Irvine and Smith then I would be happy with those signings.

Hopefully we can get those 2 in plus a centre half it would be a great window. Guess it also depends who is the one to leave.

It's about time we had a good window. Every window since Isma joined has been horrendous. That window was 3 years ago.

If Mehmet hasn't signed for anyone he'd be the obvious one, although as we've just signed a striker I'd be surprised if we then add another.

My brother suggested Isma as a laugh :lol: Dunno if Newton is a possibility, or it could be someone like Tony F getting involved in a takeover.