Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

There is a chance of another one in tomorrow but I wouldn't bet on it happening.

We still have the emergency loan system we can use even after the window has closed. That was how we got Craig Reid.

Emergency loans can be up to 93 days so 3 months which would take us to the end of the season.

Don't get too excited about much happening tomorrow.

There is a chance of another one in tomorrow but I wouldn't bet on it happening.

We still have the emergency loan system we can use even after the window has closed. That was how we got Craig Reid.

Emergency loans can be up to 93 days so 3 months which would take us to the end of the season.

Don't get too excited about much happening tomorrow.

No offence intended, but you are starting to sound a bit Billy Big Baws like with all the hinting.... I know something you don't but can't say as I am in the inner circle and you aren't.

Just saying.

No offence intended, but you are starting to sound a bit Billy Big Baws like with all the hinting.... I know something you don't but can't say as I am in the inner circle and you aren't.

Just saying.

Get a f**king grip mate he's just passing on info he has.

You don't like it don't read it.

No offence meant but your sounding like a jealous prick

Just saying...

Edited by buddies1877

Just saying.

Fair enough mate. Put me on your ignore list and you won't have to read my posts.

Just saying.

Anyone who knows Div knows there is nothing more further from the truth from what you wrote. He is a top bloke who gives everyone the time of day. He is recognized for Pie & Bovril as well as Blackandwhitearmy by many including the media. Div has taken a bit of a bashing from certain posters recently unjustifiable in my book.

Please don't give up posting what you think may or may not happen Div as the vast majority of posters appreciate it.

BuddieinEK, he's either been on the sauce all weekend, had his account hacked or lost his house gambling..............

Some of his posts :lol

Yes it was tounge in cheek that didn't read good. BuddieEK is a good guy.

I should know I'm sitting in his house with my feet up after winning it off him at poker.

Div and BuddieinEK are both cnuts.

Jist' sayin'... In jest like.

Is this how to play the game? Set phasers to 'ignore'..... The forum is carnage at present. I'm currently on 9 set to ignore. 9 aliases, probably 4 real people behind them. Still, if they're getting their kicks.

Div and BuddieinEK are both cnuts.

Jist' sayin'... In jest like.

Is this how to play the game? Set phasers to 'ignore'..... The forum is carnage at present. I'm currently on 9 set to ignore. 9 aliases, probably 4 real people behind them. Still, if they're getting their kicks.

You've set 9 posters to ignore?

Is that so you can concentrate hurling personal foul abuse and threaten a select few rather than spread it too thinly?

Still, if that's how you get your kicks.

Edited by nosferatu