Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

St Johnstone will offer £100K maximum. Our BoD will accept it.

The Johnnies aren't a cash rich club so don't see them stumping up a transfer fee.

The only way they could bid for him is by offering a large chunk of any future fee and possibly a couple of players.

There is no way Mallan will be going to st Johnstone for 100k.

Mallan should be atleast here for another year he still has a lot of developing to do on the pitch. He's mastered free kicks but still isn't quite there on other aspects of his game to take the step up

St. Johnstone isn't that much of a step up for the lad. He's on our books for another two years so we should expect a lot more than 100K

Rae said some time ago he was looking to bring in a young player on an emergency loan.He better get a move on.

So, on one thread, he have people bemoaning the fact we aren't using our experienced players. Yet, we see people complaining that about us not signing young players from other teams.

Confusing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

St Mirren manager Alex Rae has revealed that he has six weeks to find a while new squad for next season as he has 10-12 players leaving this summer. (From a newspaper I won't mention.)

But you read thumbup2.gif

I'll purchase mine when I get out this damn house.