Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Rae in the PDE stating that we've missed out on a couple of targets. One to the English leagues, which will be Jordan White. The other to a Scottish premiership squad.

No real newcomers to premiership squads other than the four Ross Co. have just signed and Blair Alston who has just signed for The Fakes.

So none the wiser on the latter.

No mention of impending signings I'm afraid.sad.png

Rae in the PDE stating that we've missed out on a couple of targets. One to the English leagues, which will be Jordan White. The other to a Scottish premiership squad.

No real newcomers to premiership squads other than the four Ross Co. have just signed and Blair Alston who has just signed for The Fakes.

So none the wiser on the latter.

No mention of impending signings I'm afraid.sad.png

Got to admire the Fakes

Shitey home crowds but go about things the right way

Snapping up the best talent in the lower leagues and easily staying in the top league

It's really not that hard

It seems season after season we have a list of players wanted that we end up unable to sign no doubt down to our budget. Frustrating.

I'd imagine this is the same problem for virtually club on the planet!

If we have a good manager with good tactics and a decent youth system then signing loads of players wouldn't really matter.

Unfortunately we have none of these!

It seems season after season we have a list of players wanted that we end up unable to sign no doubt down to our budget. Frustrating.

Regardless of what level they move to in England, a lure down south seems to be appealing to alot of players who have grown tired of Scottish football.

Regardless of what level they move to in England, a lure down south seems to be appealing to alot of players who have grown tired of Scottish football.

I think its more the lure of loot that appeals. At its best Scottish football has a lot to offer. The Hibs cup final was way better to watch than Man Utd.

I think it's the same for most clubs, Man Utd planned a season under Moyes with Ronaldo, Ramos and Fabregas and got none of them.

The big problem for me is when the manager has a small list of players and when he doesn't get most of them, we sign rubbish at the close of the window.

Hopefully Rae is astute enough to know better.