Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

1 hour ago, Magic Monkey said:

Ha... in which case I have been well and truly whooshed. As you were, then.

I was highly dubious when I read it, so I checked out Google and his twitter has him "raring to go" at Fleetwood, where he seems quite happy.

Plus, JJ has told us that Alex Rae has put aside a war chest for securing Shankland's services and he's never wrong.:lol:

Edited by FTOF

44 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I was highly dubious when I read it, so I checked out Google and his twitter has him "raring to go" at Fleetwood, where he seems quite happy.

Plus, JJ has told us that Alex Rae has put aside a war chest for securing Shankland's services and he's never wrong.:lol:

There's a possibility he's right about that though . 

Edited by munoz

19 minutes ago, munoz said:

There's a possibility he's right about that though . 

I don't think that a prediction about Rae being interested in re-signing Shankland is a particularly difficult one to call, given Shankland's goal scoring form in the last part of the season.

am doing a div here.Il eat humble pie.absolutely no chance shankland coming back as when you read statement he done on Aberdeen website.he basically saying he be happy to be bit part player and play in development league than leave...and a think when Alex Rae said he was chasing someone for 3 weeks but player decided he doing something else a think he was talking about shankland.as for Templeton No.gow and dargo and twaddle all over again

25 minutes ago, Lethal89 said:

Did we not have him on trial, then did nt follow it up prior to him going to county?

He then played very well for them and it could be argued he was the catalyst for them climbing the league, whilst we languished at the bottom.

Yes.

A couple of County fans have referred to him as a fast track bully.

He seemed to have played very well against lesser teams like Falkirk, but disappeared against better teams.

24 minutes ago, linwood bud said:

Today I heard we were in for Ryan hardie, the boy that was on loan at raith from that mob. Will try and find out tomorrow if it's a loan or permanent

He's over in the USA with the blue bigot 1st XI, so if it happens, it won't be for a wee while.

Would be a great loan signing.