Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

i can sense that agreeable tom is going to be tedious tom

I dont know why someone would say such a thing about a fellow fan who wants to use the same forum and comment on the same things that that person does in a very similiar way. Nothing tedious here buster, its all go go go with the big Tee Tom.

I get the impression that harkins is another Charlie Adam. Blows hot and cold, has loads of potential, can easily turn into a fat bas, but on his day can out play most. Shame we never seemed to be in the frame for this.

I get the impression that harkins is another Charlie Adam. Blows hot and cold, has loads of potential, can easily turn into a fat bas, but on his day can out play most. Shame we never seemed to be in the frame for this.

Or another Garry Brady? Brady was also a very gifted player but obviously wasn't that bothered and wasn't that dedicated either or he might have had a better career. Should be relatively interesting to see how Harkins gets on in the SPL. He will be no Eremenko and he won't have the workrate of Bryson either.

Danny Lennon interview on the official site suggests that we'll probably not have more than 2 new players coming in to the club - left back and wide midfielder.

“It is no hidden secret that we still need a left back, I’m also looking for a wider midfield player and possibly another striker although I don’t feel that is a priority at this minute in time. We do have a few targets and I’m working the way down my list and see where it takes us. Three of the players we have identified are presently attached to other football clubs so we’ll have to see how they work out for us."

3 players attached to clubs? Scobbie, Carey & one other?

Edited by Julian Banjos

Danny Lennon interview on the official site suggests that we'll probably not have more than 2 new players coming in to the club - left back and wide midfielder.

“It is no hidden secret that we still need a left back, I’m also looking for a wider midfield player and possibly another striker although I don’t feel that is a priority at this minute in time. We do have a few targets and I’m working the way down my list and see where it takes us. Three of the players we have identified are presently attached to other football clubs so we’ll have to see how they work out for us."

i think we can forget about carey, cant see that 1 happening, he would of signed by now if he was signing.

i think we can forget about carey, cant see that 1 happening, he would of signed by now if he was signing.

Only got back from holiday at the end of last week apparently. Plenty of time for a deal to be arranged. I'm quietly confident that whoever Danny brings in will be of the Hasselbaink/McGowan calibre. Not too worried for now. If we haven't signed anybody within a couple of weeks, THEN I may start nibbling on my fingernails.

Only got back from holiday at the end of last week apparently. Plenty of time for a deal to be arranged. I'm quietly confident that whoever Danny brings in will be of the Hasselbaink/McGowan calibre. Not too worried for now. If we haven't signed anybody within a couple of weeks, THEN I may start nibbling on my fingernails.

i would think danny would want all his new players in before the team heads away on saturday.

I dont know why someone would say such a thing about a fellow fan who wants to use the same forum and comment on the same things that that person does in a very similiar way. Nothing tedious here buster, its all go go go with the big Tee Tom.

:lol: ave one!

Not exactly sure how you would deduce that Scobbie is one of the three from that interview. Doesn't really seem to fit what Danny says he's looking for.

Carey could well be on of them I imagine. Fingers still crossed on that one.

Colin Nish signs for Hartlepool. A player, along with Daryl Duffy, I'd have taken for the final striker position that Danny was talking about filling.

Duffy still available though.

Well I suppose now that Dargs is away their is a space available on the treatment table