Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

13 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

santaponsa ,wee Gary,said he thinks ross wanting Sutton out and Quinn,if Sutton stays then Ryan be a good signing but if Sutton goes a think we need a big old fashioned hard striker

I think Sutton should be worked on especially if we are going to have balls from the wings. He has been off the boil for a couple of seasons and feel if Ross could move him on he would. The big chap needs to recapture his hunger for goals. 

48 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

a would play Sutton before the young boy Stewart,don't think he ready yet,too raw,but could be wrong,have been a few times lol

We don't know how good/raw Stewart is or will be. Let's wait and see. JR will determine if he is ready or not.

Edited by nedflanders123

I have a feeling the gaffer is playing the long game here,keeping quiet and saying there's no money.

clubs and agents dive on situations where money is to be had. I don't think for a minute he is done.

The closer it gets to the end of the window agents get desperate for their money ,not necessarily for the player

In the Boss we trust

1 hour ago, scottd said:

With the failure to capture Loy I wouldn't release Sutton, similarly with Magennis injured we should hang on to Quinn.

Very much my feeling , chances are we will have to pay up part of their contacts , so would only probably bring one in , if we moved them on . Still think their experience will be useful over the season

8 hours ago, Eaglesham saint said:

I have a feeling the gaffer is playing the long game here,keeping quiet and saying there's no money.

clubs and agents dive on situations where money is to be had. I don't think for a minute he is done.

The closer it gets to the end of the window agents get desperate for their money ,not necessarily for the player

In the Boss we trust

With the surge in season tickets and the amount of club official merchandise flying out the door on Sunday. Plus the demand for football kits.I think it's safe to say there will be funds available if needed.plus everyone is back doing pre season so theres a good chance of getting a very good player near the end of the transfer window who doesn't fit into their clubs plans.

2 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

This lad Miller might well get a short term deal considering the mini injury crisis that's rapidly developing. Maybe a deal similar to Hilson while Magennis recovers.

Seemingly, Hilson is also injured....

Dropping like flies:(

Edited by Drew

29 minutes ago, saintargyll said:

and our start to the league fixtures doesnt do us any favours with all these injuries

if theres a hard way.....................................you will have ST.MIRREN for company

With any luck some of the injuries will have cleared up , and hopefully we'll have one or two new additions by the time we play Falkirk .